Errata & Gaining Grounds

Lucidicide

It's nice there's a bundle but the postage is brutal so opted to just order the Arcanist cards and GG2017 deck.
I genuinely don't get how the postage for some cards can be so much, it's never been that costly for me to post the other way and has never taken as long as WGV estimates.

However, I am happy this service exists, the price per card is fine I just wish the postage was friendlier to non-Americans.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Psientologist said:

It's nice there's a bundle but the postage is brutal so opted to just order the Arcanist cards and GG2017 deck.
I genuinely don't get how the postage for some cards can be so much, it's never been that costly for me to post the other way and has never taken as long as WGV estimates.

However, I am happy this service exists, the price per card is fine I just wish the postage was friendlier to non-Americans.

Don't add the deck box.   If I remember right, adding the deck box increased the postage a great deal for international.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RustAndTheCity said:

Are the book strategies (turf war, interference, etc) in the strategies and schemes bundle? If not, is it possible to get them as single card add ons?

Yep, they are. It is written in the list of all cards at wargamevault.

• Like 1

Thx for the notification.

Personally, I only play 1 faction so the full Errata bundle is far too expensive.

Aditionally, it only includes Jan and it lacks the previous errata. When I use the errata keyword it lacks NB cards and upgrades. As I order from Europe I wait for enough cards to be errated to order them (to amortize shipping costs) so I still lack old errated cards.

I thus have to search for the cards one by one.

I know this may be time consuming but, for the user, it would be far more convenient to have a bundle per errata per faction (example: NB pre Jan 2017, NB Jan 2017...).

I also have not found the link to download printer friendly stat cards as was done for the previous errata.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Kaptain_Konrad said:

Why are not all cards on there. I didn't see scion and sone are missing like shaman a, death marshal b, etc. Or am I missing something. 

It's a problem with the mobile version of wargamevault. Every card only shows up on the regular website not the mobile version. I don't know why.

I'm a little confused. Just had a look into the errata and compared the images on the website to my cards in hand. The cards and images are exactly the same for most except for Misaki and leveticus (I play thunders and outcasts). Cards such as Malifaux child and all the thunder upgrades are exactly the same. Is there a reason why wyrd put them up?