CaptainCon is just a month away. We have tournaments, casual play, painting contest, board game library, RPGs for you all weekend long. The Gaining Ground event is exploding. I know it is over 48 players and we are adding more space.

3-5 February is our fourth convention in three years, it's a long story.  If you want more info....

We are a one price convention. You don't pay to play events, your badge is all you need. 

We hope to see you there.

http://captaincon.com/2017-events-schedule/

• Like 1

4 hours ago, fauxreigner said:

Are you opening up more spots in the Gaining Grounds tournament? Its currently showing Sold Out at 58 players. Its awesome to see tournaments of this size happening stateside, but sad for those of us who missed the boat ;).

Three left. Catch them while they're hot!!!

1 minute ago, Aaron said:

64! That's a big hunk of a Malifaux tournament.

Yeah ...you know #FreeAaron :) cause you know you're such a hunk :P

One thing to remember about CaptainCon....

Casual Play is supported too...  All night long you can play on the tournament tables

There are also casual play tables during the day too ... I hope we have enough of those...

Captain's Log points are for finishing a tournament, casual games and other things. Points are used for prizes. We beg, borrow and steal prize support from generous game companies. First come first served on them too....

• Like 1

On 1/3/2017 at 3:23 PM, lonelymonk said:

One thing to remember about CaptainCon....

Casual Play is supported too...  All night long you can play on the tournament tables

There are also casual play tables during the day too ... I hope we have enough of those...

Captain's Log points are for finishing a tournament, casual games and other things. Points are used for prizes. We beg, borrow and steal prize support from generous game companies. First come first served on them too....

I'm still trying to get a handle on the game so this is what I'll be shooting for. I'm going to CC for the guild ball tournament but I'm hoping to get quite a few malifaux games in!