Are Will O' The Wisps too strong?

LexLock

3 hours ago, cbtb11235813 said:

What is the "build-a-bear list"? I haven't come across that yet

Zoraida and wisps each summon a voodoo doll turns one and two. They are summoned within double fears given form auras and die upon activation, dropping scrap. Turn two widow weaver summons a teddy.

• 3 weeks later...

Although the wisps provide options to a number of crews do people not find they are a little squishy to be reliable in many of these instances. 

I have often found that my wisps are either doing their jobs once and then being targetted down or finding themselves more and more out of position for being useful in the majority of my crews.

They are ace when left alone, but the moment my opponent is aware of what they do I find I struggle to keep them in one piece. 

Will o the wisps are 3 cost incorporeal models with 5df/5wp who usually can be 10 inches away from things. I don't ever find them squishy relative to their cost and role, but i play against, not with them. In my opinion they are the second most survivable 3 cost non-totem in the game, after Night Terrors which of course are much harder to kill.

• Agree 1