January 2017 Errata

Lucidicide

36 minutes ago, turtleclub13 said:

When do we get the new cards and where?

on http://www.wargamevault.com/browse/pub/5162/Wyrd-Miniatures?filters=0_0_0_44301 if you want the real card, or from the pdf linked in the OP if you just want a print out. When... when they get "prepped for print"... whatever that means... but apparently wargamevault already has the files.

8 minutes ago, 7thSquirrel said:

on http://www.wargamevault.com/browse/pub/5162/Wyrd-Miniatures?filters=0_0_0_44301 if you want the real card, or from the pdf linked in the OP if you just want a print out. When... when they get "prepped for print"... whatever that means... but apparently wargamevault already has the files.

Everyone go to "newest titles" looks like GG2017 and the Errata cards are available now

Just read through all of this, I like the changes and the twice a year approach.

@Aaron

What about making Apprentice Wesley dual faction? It feels like it was an oversight back in the day, but if there is a real reason to keep him out of Ten Thunders without the upgrade I'm curious to know what it is.

Well, I think I should copy-past my post again.

Nothing beast
I want to mention that the Beast is already a very solid model, and you want to give him the second upgrade and the ability to use soulstones? Isn't it to much? I tried to play two games with new nothing beast and it's overpowered now, even my Perdita can't run through his Df + prevent flips + 0ss upgrade. Whose bright idea was to give him "henchman"?

Phiona Gage 
She needs the ” foundry” characteristic ) Actually before I saw her stat card I was pretty sure that she is the “foundry”. It’s about the lore)

Austringer
It’s not quite an understandable cuddle, because in my experience they are most commonly used for «delivering orders» or two shots. Shot with focus was to compensate their poor Wk. In my opinion, if you take away this ability, then you have to increase Wk to 5 (like somebody said in this topic before). 

And last but not the least – the Lady Justice.
After Tony I TOTALLY don't understand why she isn't buffed. She NEEDS the BUFFS! Look at her. She is the ugly duckling in the family of the Guild (and in the whole Malifaux family of close-combat masters). In accordance to the lore she is the one of the most interesting masters, and one of the most important ones in the story of Malifaux. One of reasons I love Malifaux is matching game mechanics and the background. In all the other masters I see it. When you play Ortegas – you feel that this is FAMILY, all models have synergy, all have «Shrug off»  against the Neverborns and Perdita has pretty strong upgrades against the most common threats from the Neverborns. The Sonnia and witch hunters are really good against the wizards and have synergy through burning (Inquisition theme of background and mechanics – is awesome!). Hoffman is grumpy and more often lonely on the battlefield, but does wonders with their shiny constructs (and it’s perfectly like in the Lore!!). All of them have reflection of the lore in the game mechanics and powerful tricks. Even McMouring – he is poisoning and dissecting all his enemies, as the true coroner should do. And Lady J. She has the monstrous damage aaaaaaand. That’s all. She has 5 Wk and 5 Df. Oh and yes – the “Diffensive trigger”. It’s a real mockery. The trigger which activates only with :mask and only when you WIN the MI duel.
….
Win a Df duel. With :mask. With 5 Df. You know how often it happens? I know. One-two times in 3-4 games. Extremely cool and useful. When somebody hits LJ in MI it means that it happens on purpose to kill her, and usually it’s somebody with 7MI. And you are with bare 5Df. All her SS usually goes to prevent and protect flips. You have no free SS to add suit for trigger, it will be a miracle if you just win the duel! Аbout the shooting, I won't even talk.
Now about killing the undead – the main task and the mission of the Head of Death Marshals. She has the ability to remove markers and conditions, has nice pulse attack from upgrade (on the result she can’t affect, because its simple duel) aaaaaand that’s all. Yes she can crush almost any model. Except for models with Hard to Kill (for killing them LJ spends 2-3 AP). For simple undead minion which she is supposed to kill easily she looses the whole activation! You can remember about an upgrade for additional MI attack for triggers? But it require the MASKS, but they’re not always in hand and do you remember for what purpose LJ uses her soulstones? Yeap. Besides, it’s Limited, and for a bare model I will prefer the Badge of Office. About the incorporeal, I won't even start.
So we have a master who potentially can kill anyone, except the … UNDEADS! Hurray! The Exorcist are much more fit to the place of Head of Death Marshals – he has all that Lady J needs. Ignoring Hard to kill and incorporeal, tactical (0) to give undead characteristic to the models and trigger for insta-kill spirits. And even hard to wound. Why is the enforser the best fighter with the undead than powerful master? 
I think all her problems can be fixed with couple of upgrades like sisters Mark of Shez'uul (ignoring armor, HtW, HtK, incorporeal for MI attacks) and something to push her in any direction or action for nimble maybe  (it will solve her problem with mobility and stucking in engage).

25 minutes ago, Stark said:

Nothing beast
I want to mention that the Beast is already a very solid model, and you want to give him the second upgrade and the ability to use soulstones? Isn't it to much? I tried to play two games with new nothing beast and it's overpowered now, even my Perdita can't run through his Df + prevent flips + 0ss upgrade. Whose bright idea was to give him "henchman"?

-> so, your Perdita can`t hit him with df 3 or 4, early in turn?

Phiona Gage 
She needs the ” foundry” characteristic ) Actually before I saw her stat card I was pretty sure that she is the “foundry”. It’s about the lore)

-> did you even read her lore? Why should she fight ever again for the Arcanists?

Austringer
It’s not quite an understandable cuddle, because in my experience they are most commonly used for «delivering orders» or two shots. Shot with focus was to compensate their poor Wk. In my opinion, if you take away this ability, then you have to increase Wk to 5 (like somebody said in this topic before). 
->if they where mostly used for delivering orders, then you seem to be blissfully unaffected by the cuddle, so why the fuss?

• Like 1