Aaron

December 19th - Alt Lazarus

While I do like the sculpt per se, I'm in the old Lazzy camp as well. It does in some respect look like its wearing diapers, but it is way more steampunky - the new alternative version is too futuristic for my taste.

Im guessing it will be the $300 incentive to the Easter Sale. It should be right around the corner, and the demand for this fig would indeed drive up sales for Wyrds sales. I am just hoping the $150 incentive will be the female Guild Executioner that we saw concept art for in the last book. 

I want a female Sebastian/Mortimer!!! We have the alts for Nico, Rafkin, and Mcmourning... it just feels like something is missing! Wyrd make it happen!

He missed being part of the Easter Sale. If he's going to be part of one of the three yearly sales, his next opportunity is being for sale during Gencon (though new LE models for gencon are usually limited to Nightmare and Miss models) or more likely as an incentive during Black Friday.

9 hours ago, -Loki- said:

He missed being part of the Easter Sale. If he's going to be part of one of the three yearly sales, his next opportunity is being for sale during Gencon (though new LE models for gencon are usually limited to Nightmare and Miss models) or more likely as an incentive during Black Friday.

That sculpt could be a miss model, really.  Lazaria!  :lol: