We're currently updating the site and a few things may run slow or not as expected at the moment. Give us a day or two to get everything sorted out and changed up if you would.

One of the new things you'll see about are the 'sticky notes' which you will occasionally see from the site Admins if something important shows up or is newsworthy, or if you happen to be in one of our many beta testing groups giving you an additional heads up when something new needs to be looked at or sorted.

You can send these amongst yourselves as well if you wish, just don't abuse it. 

Thanks for your patience!

Nathan Caroland Nathan Caroland
Aaron

December 19th - Alt Lazarus

I respect the original model, having assembled and painted it. The poseability lends some interesting options, but the one sticking point I have about the original is the "thigh" armor, which makes it look kinda disproportionate. This one looks much better in that regard.

JisaacT   

Wow this sculpt looks fantastic! I think we all agree it is much better than the original. Its much more dynamic. The current Lazarus just looks so stiff but I think Wyrd was trying something different with the moveable parts on the original model. Anyways I hope he can be used *well* with Ramos and the Aracanists. I am actually trying to get rid of my outcasts and switching over to Arcanists soon

Bengt   

While the execution of the original isn't great, I like that concept better. This new one looks too humanoid for my taste, too much like a guy in armour, the original is much more robot-y and that's how I see Lazarus. Fight the fleshbags!

Also the way he holds the grenade launcher looks rather awkward. The art is much worse in that regard so the 3D artist did some work to save it but didn't quite get there in my opinion.

1 hour ago, Four_N_Six said:

I don't play Outcasts, but depending on how this guy is acquired, I could be persuaded to let him roll with Wong.

1 hour ago, Swinerider said:

Or Zipp

But Wong gets to make Lazarus Glowy, upping all his damage (incl. blasts) by +1, and making him ignore Armour, Incorporeal, and HtK. That's why my Lazarus and my Wong are the BEST of Bayou Buddies! And no amount of your Zipp's sweet-talking is going to lure him away!! ;-)

+1 for the new sculpt, also. I'm not 100 % sold on it - feels a little too graceful, for what i see as a blunt hammer giant robot - but it's definitely an improvement, and corrects the current model's "middle-aged spread" issue...

Icemyn   

Pretty Certain Lazarus took a trip to a nearby Halo fought the Master Chief and grabbed the chaingun off of a Warthog before strolling back into Malifaux. Doesn't much look like much like a Grenade Launcher to me. 

Cool Model though. 

20 minutes ago, Bazlord_Prime said:

But Wong gets to make Lazarus Glowy, upping all his damage (incl. blasts) by +1, and making him ignore Armour, Incorporeal, and HtK. That's why my Lazarus and my Wong are the BEST of Bayou Buddies! And no amount of your Zipp's sweet-talking is going to lure him away!! ;-)

+1 for the new sculpt, also. I'm not 100 % sold on it - feels a little too graceful, for what i see as a blunt hammer giant robot - but it's definitely an improvement, and corrects the current model's "middle-aged spread" issue...

Earl Burns!

2 hours ago, Bengt said:

While the execution of the original isn't great, I like that concept better. This new one looks too humanoid for my taste, too much like a guy in armour, the original is much more robot-y and that's how I see Lazarus. Fight the fleshbags!

Also the way he holds the grenade launcher looks rather awkward. The art is much worse in that regard so the 3D artist did some work to save it but didn't quite get there in my opinion.

Fully agreed.

Looks more Sci-Fi than steampunk.

2 hours ago, Swinerider said:

I've been waiting so long. I was just thinking about getting a second whiskey golem to convert. Given the timing ive got to assume this will be the TOS special Exclusive. 

Please not! I need this but I don't need TO...

Ryin   

A Lazarus that doesn't look like it walks with a load in its pants?

27LUkjT.jpg

Actually, he looks even better. He looks badass for sure. Definitely want.

Anixma   

This model looks absolutely amazing. So...are we going to see an 'extreme makeover lazarus edition' rail golem too, one day? I really hope so!