Welcome to Wyrd Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Brian Gresham

Divergent Paths Participation Packages

14 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!

I am sending out the emails to all of the stores who participated in the global event in just a few moments so have them check their emails! If your store has not received an email from me today they need to contact me ASAP. We need responses buy 12/16/16.

Thank you all for making this such a great event and we are excited for more in the future!

-Brian

4 people like this

My local very friendly game store reached out via the retailer contact form as they did not receive the email.

I have submitted my store (Ogri Doupe in Prague) into the campaign and did not receive any email.

Hi. Not sure if this is the right area to put this, but I have a question on behalf of our club. It seems our store didn't notice the email until a couple of days after it was sent due to high email traffic on their end. Does this mean the store and the club misses out on the participation packages?

14 hours ago, Blake1989 said:

Hi. Not sure if this is the right area to put this, but I have a question on behalf of our club. It seems our store didn't notice the email until a couple of days after it was sent due to high email traffic on their end. Does this mean the store and the club misses out on the participation packages?

Send it to me now! please hurry!

On 12/17/2016 at 3:19 PM, Archilus said:

I have submitted my store (Ogri Doupe in Prague) into the campaign and did not receive any email.

have your store reach out to me!

3 hours ago, Brian Gresham said:

Send it to me now! please hurry!

have your store reach out to me!

They sent it to out. The store is Comic Commander. Hope you received it.

8 minutes ago, Blake1989 said:

They sent it to out. The store is Comic Commander. Hope you received it.

I have not... PM me their email address please. and which email did they send it to?

We apologize for the delay, but the kits are all being shipped out next week to the distributors. Thank you all for participating and btw, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

9 people like this

On 1/6/2017 at 10:44 AM, Brian Gresham said:

We apologize for the delay, but the kits are all being shipped out next week to the distributors. Thank you all for participating and btw, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

What is the agreed upon turn around time at the distributors?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor