Thoughts on Brewie and Yan Lo - Synergies!

InvokeChaos

Armour+2 instead of +1. 9 wounds instead of 7. 14'' gun with repeat trigger instead of 8'' without one. Considering Brewie is effective up to 12'', it's nice to have the range.

In terms of having someone take a punch in Brewie's stead, I'm sure loads of models work. But Samurai works while offering decent ranged damage at a good distance.

what @Nikodemus said.

As such any solid model with high armor works for the target, but samurai is one of the cheapest options for what it provides. 8ss gets you what was just listed in the post above. I've used lazarus before too, but he's 11ss, but can self heal and has blasts. 

it's really what you want to use. Just ranged works a tad better because I tend to use Swill more than Drinking Party... but if you're going to be sending brewie into the circle of death, an Izamu could work, or even an illuminated.

just depends on what you're trying to do and what you like :D 

• 6 months later...
On 09.12.2016 at 4:42 PM, Eclipse said:

Yan Lo activates and kills the two Seishin for two Chi (maybe discarding for one more?) and attaches Spirit Ascendant

@Eclipse How can Yan Lo get chi by killing friendly models? As "Harvest chi" says - he gain chi, if a model in range is killed by model which it considers an enemy.