Cult of the Burning Man image Previews

Akai

1 hour ago, Aaron said:

Sure. Going off the top of my head here, so some minor details might be off. I don't have an amazing memory.

The British gov had locked up a madman who had been gathering a following in London. It turns out some of the things he said started to come true, etc with the Burning Man and so forth. He was transferred to the Extraordinary Cases Bureau for further study.

I'll let you figure it out from there.

Interesting, although now I wonder why they're cult models. Are they turncoats who're trying to use the Cult to further their own power, or are they double agents still working for the british government? or maybe some third option I'mnot seeing

1 hour ago, Aaron said:

Sure. Going off the top of my head here, so some minor details might be off. I don't have an amazing memory.

The British gov had locked up a madman who had been gathering a following in London. It turns out some of the things he said started to come true, etc with the Burning Man and so forth. He was transferred to the Extraordinary Cases Bureau for further study.

I'll let you figure it out from there.

I'm actually slightly disappointed that they're not the militant wing of the English Cricket Board after all. :(

Anyone know where i can buy cheap 28mm scale cricket bats?

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, Clement said:

f54a978bc235ba9259515204c2fb4f96_origina

The Granny with the blowtorch is *amazing*  I wasn't digging on all the body horror, but this might turn it back around for me.

Check the stretch goals, that granny is ECB black ops.  Also, a titan commander, hell yeah!

Also I am kinda getting uncorfortable with how much it feels like Wyrd is pushing for more backing. As much as I wish them the best it kind of feels like a bit too much, look at how they have "locked" underneath the models.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Xavian and Deathgrip said:

Check the stretch goals, that granny is ECB black ops.  Also, a titan commander, hell yeah!

Also I am kinda getting uncorfortable with how much it feels like Wyrd is pushing for more backing. As much as I wish them the best it kind of feels like a bit too much, look at how they have "locked" underneath the models.

Titan Commander?  Explain...

Unrelated:   There are 10 "The Broken" sculpts, so far everything on plug bases has been in fire teams of 3....   ????

7 minutes ago, Clement said:

Titan Commander?  Explain...

Unrelated:   There are 10 "The Broken" sculpts, so far everything on plug bases has been in fire teams of 3....   ????

Horomontangi is a LOT bigger than the other commander models, there is a size comparaision of him and Osso somewhere and it is ridiculous.

Also the broken's cards mentions something about "... of 5" which I think means that their squads will be made of five models instead of 3, or that the unit will be five independent squads of models of models.

Just now, Xavian and Deathgrip said:

Horomontangi is a LOT bigger than the other commander models, there is a size comparaision of him and Osso somewhere and it is ridiculous.

Also the broken's cards mentions something about "... of 5" which I think means that their squads will be made of five models instead of 3, or that the unit will be five independent squads of models of models.

Ah.  I thought you meant the ECB Black Ops were titan commanders.   Yeah he's very much large.

They all look SO GOOD!  I was not expected Horomatangi to be a Titan Commander, that's for sure haha.  He looks good though, I'm just curious why he's willing to hang out with the Cult (and what he does for us of course).  Blowtorch Granny is a winner for sure, and with any hope we can get to Cinnamon to see what sorts of shenanigans it gets up to.  An awesome spoiler day all round :D 

Between Gorysche, the ECB black ops, gender equality (hey, I'm Canadian) and a titan commander I finally find myself going from, "cool faction but let's see what else is in the future" to:

LONG LIVE THE BURNING MAN!

Lets hope we can get ourselves some swordsmen in the future. I like swords.

• Like 3

My disappointment at the England Cricket Board fiasco had been all but forgiven with ECB Granny. Good damn that is am awesome model. :D

So far everything for the Burning Man had been amazing, except for Cinnamon. I mean sure he's a flaming Rhino. But in an allegiance filled with madmen, cultists, John Carpenter's Thing, the Noodle Worm, a pseudo-Godzilla, and secret agent Noona... flaming Rhinos just don't quite cut the mustard.

• Like 4

I've kind of been sitting on the fence up until now...think I just fell off ! The Burning Man renders are absolutely fantastic...seeing them all together on a board would be a sight to behold...every figure is stand out....except the rhino thingy...the ECB Black Ops are something I would buy just to paint up if I saw them in a store

• Like 1

I said it on the Kickstarter comments but every Cult model is so full of character and unique that it makes me wish they were a Malifaux faction. I'd buy an ECB Black Ops crew box lead by the dapper Gentlemen in the top-center with his off-the-reservation not-Torchwood/BPRD/X-Files crew. The Mulder looking dude with the spirit camera in the bottom right is also one of my favorites. 

• Like 2