Outcast rider

JazzNazz

Levi was technically the Outcast Rider in his 1.5e incarnation, though they are missing something with the same feel. With 10T getting the Yasunori they kinda have a Rider of their own now, so I'd love to see Outcasts and Gremlins get one too. Maybe something with dual pistols for Outcasts plus a (0) related to scheme markers?

What would be cool is to have a Freikorpsmann on an actual bike, wild ones-style. 

Then they could be actual space marines!

I also wouldn't mind getting Hodgepodge riders, like little bearded men on donkeys with muskets,  because that would be scarier than gremlins (they're fate magic effigies, after all)

Also, a void-mounted monster for Tara!

maybe a void centaur or something, that's still pretty unexplored. 

Ronin rider could be pretty cool!  Keep Disguised so they can't be charged.  Maybe a dismount mechanic kinda like McCabe, but both the Ronin and the Horse get to stick around and if they're near each other at the end of the turn she hops back on the horse?  You'd have to make that balanced in some way, though... maybe she gets thrown pretty far from the horse and has to make her way back to it to mount back up?  We could even make the horse stationary since it is without a rider to guide it.  Since she's on a horse she could use a bigger sword than what Ronin normally come with, so a 2" :melee attack with a bump in damage to get to 3/4/6 instead of the normal 1" range and 2/3/5.

I think something like that could be pretty solid, especially if we could do something to ward off pesky conditions!  To change her up from other Riders she could have a bit of a shorter Wk stat, but give her Nimble?  Or if we really want cries of OP, could give her something like Bishop with Swift.  Could you imagine three AP on something like this?  The salt would flow! :D 

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, Ludvig said:

I was going to suggest this. This game needs camels!

:)....seemed a strange idea at first and then....hmm...Australia has wild camels...descended from imported pack animals...so yeah....Gremlins attacking a camel caravan...camels on their way to or from the badlands....

3 hours ago, Mason said:

It's a Longma.

Thanks, didn't know that.

I still don't see the outcasts getting a pegasus since they don't give off that mythical vibe and don't really have a menagerie like TT or Arcanists. A historically anchored cavalry type sounds more like their style.

Quetzalcoatl with a pair of rocket launchers. 

1 ap, once per turn, place 2  50mm blast tokens, 6" in LOSat end of turn, enemy models within 3" take TN 14 Horror or suffer 4 damage. 

1 AP, activate blast token effect 

0 target enemy scheme marker, convert to blast marker