Previously Revealed Cult Models

While this might be the first major reveal of the Cult of the Burning Man, we have seen some previous models, which at the time we only knew were for a new faction.  I just wanted to gather them here as well:

20160623_133908.jpg

Between these and the Flame Hydra thing on the allegiance page, Cult is looking mighty cool.

Also per Mason: " If you like "drunk and explodey" though, you'll like the Burning Man"

• Like 4

Let us hope they have some dragon-men supersoldiers.

Remind me a lot of Tzeentch. I like Tzeentch, although I like the Tyranids as well...

But timbersaw was is one of my best DOTA 2 heroes.

Hmmm. Same problem as Malifaux, I like the asethetic as a whole too much to pick a side.

• 3 weeks later...
On 01/12/2016 at 1:18 AM, D_acolyte said:

I will probably be going for the Cult.

You and I must be one similar wavelengths D_acolyte!  I've basically sold my soul to the cult too!  Everything looks amazing!  Although I hope it goes all the way, my big (small!) hope is to get to 375k! I love those Doomseekers!

15 hours ago, Da Git said:

You and I must be one similar wavelengths D_acolyte!  I've basically sold my soul to the cult too!  Everything looks amazing!  Although I hope it goes all the way, my big (small!) hope is to get to 375k! I love those Doomseekers!

I WANT AN ARMY OF DOOMSEEKERS!!! The Cult, logistical superiority, madness, magic, and tentacles what is there not to love.

• Like 1