Swine-Cursed in the Upcoming page

Math Mathonwy

3 minutes ago, Math Mathonwy said:

OK, it's a Rare 2 model. But why did they take away the best-looking one (I dislike the howling one but the other two were nice) and why does it still say 3 Swine-Cursed in the box contents?

*sigh*

Nice catch, I think we have new Gremlin limited model ;)
But I don't know answers to your questions.

Really wish these had made it into the Black Friday Sale. I think I'm also a fan of the running version, though the howling/oinking one is still a cool model to me. If the third sculpt does come out as an LE how are those usually released? Online store? Convention?

@ swinerider Did you do any conversions on the wrath of kings models? Those are some great sculpts, not sure I could justify the purchase. But good proxies none the less.

3 hours ago, Twg said:

I suppose it makes sense to reduce the box to 2 models. Shame they grabbed that one, but I suppose it makes business sense to take out the one most people would want. Would any of you have purchased the really ugly one as a LE model?

I probably would have bought the one oinking at the moon. But I don't think it's ugly; comically frightening maybe.

11 hours ago, Twg said:

I suppose it makes sense to reduce the box to 2 models. Shame they grabbed that one, but I suppose it makes business sense to take out the one most people would want. Would any of you have purchased the really ugly one as a LE model?

Except that buying LE models is really difficult if you don't have an FLGS that sells Malifaux...