Jump to content

We're currently updating the site and a few things may run slow or not as expected at the moment. Give us a day or two to get everything sorted out and changed up if you would.

One of the new things you'll see about are the 'sticky notes' which you will occasionally see from the site Admins if something important shows up or is newsworthy, or if you happen to be in one of our many beta testing groups giving you an additional heads up when something new needs to be looked at or sorted.

You can send these amongst yourselves as well if you wish, just don't abuse it. 

Thanks for your patience!

Nathan Caroland Nathan Caroland
Clousseau

Enforcers Assemble - 21st January - Coalville

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, leebat said:

what ... make a choice now ..... what is this craziness 

 

Not Sure yet ... sorry 

On that note I would like to change to Gremlins for both days. Sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jclark   

Will both days of the side events be using the January strats and deployment? With both days have headhunter, squatters rights and stake a claim?

Also will we know schemes beforehand or on the day?

 

Cheers,

Jamie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Clousseau said:

Where are people staying? May end up staying over Saturday night myself.

Math and I are staying at the Hermitage Park Hotel which looks like a 3 min drive from the school.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, jclark said:

Will both days of the side events be using the January strats and deployment? With both days have headhunter, squatters rights and stake a claim?

Also will we know schemes beforehand or on the day?

 

Cheers,

Jamie

Won't be all the same Strategies on the 2 days as there are 5 in GG17 (for Q1) so you can probably predict what they'll be on day 2. Schemes will be available at registration.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Clousseau said:

Won't be all the same Strategies on the 2 days as there are 5 in GG17 (for Q1) so you can probably predict what they'll be on day 2. Schemes will be available at registration.

Just to play devils advocate - The rules pack for this said that the strats and schemes would be released 2 weeks before the tournament.  I'm only throwing it out there as it takes me that long to try and get my head round what I'm meant to be doing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Reservoir Dog said:

Just to play devils advocate - The rules pack for this said that the strats and schemes would be released 2 weeks before the tournament.  I'm only throwing it out there as it takes me that long to try and get my head round what I'm meant to be doing.

Reckon @mythicFOX might have sneaked that one in for the Saturday event :DWill we be getting them in advance @Clousseau?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jclark   
4 hours ago, Reservoir Dog said:

Just to play devils advocate - The rules pack for this said that the strats and schemes would be released 2 weeks before the tournament.  I'm only throwing it out there as it takes me that long to try and get my head round what I'm meant to be doing.

I second this. But only because the first three rounds of the january rotation are giving me the fear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry guys, forgotten we'd included that! So, thanks to Crewfaux, here you are;

Round 1: Headhunter/Close - Claim Jump/Frame For Murder/Dig Their Graves/Covert Breakthrough/Search The Ruins

Round 2: Stake A Claim/Standard - Claim Jump/Accusation!/Leave Your Mark/Hunting Party/Inspection

Round 3: Squatter's Rights - Claim Jump/Dig Their Graves/Leave Your Mark/Show Of Force/Recover Evidence

(Note - the Schemes for the Masters will be different in case any of them were sneaking in here for some advance information!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Clousseau said:

(Note - the Schemes for the Masters will be different in case any of them were sneaking in here for some advance information!)

:(:( tin foiled again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/01/2017 at 11:42 PM, Clousseau said:

To hopefully speed up registration on the day you can now pre-register at http://www.bag-o-tools.com/scoresheet/#/eventList.

Please also ensure you bring 2 copies printed out of your 100SS pool. These will be checked during round 1.

Hi Dave

I did the preregister as linked above.

Question: I'm not on Rankings I dont want to be, but I saw this software seemed to be linked to Rankings, will the preregister put me back on? (Which I dont want)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/12/2016 at 11:34 AM, lucius101 said:

Summoned models don't count for the pool, does this also applied for summoned Upgrades if Parker or Terracotta Warriors start switching upgrades around on people. (or Yan Lo equipping his limited upgrades too) ?

 

Thanks

 

On 21/12/2016 at 10:06 PM, Clousseau said:

Any Upgrades need to be in the pool

This seems to be a bit harsh given summoned models don't need to be in the pool. I don't think  it effects my plans, but are you sure about this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IMPORTANT INFORMATION...

Due to a limit on what time we need to be out of the building on Saturday evening, registration will now start at 9:15 with Round 1 at 10:00. Subsequent timing will be moved forward and we'll be finished by 5:30pm. If this is likely to be a problem for anyone please let me know asap and we'll see what can be done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iamsssk   

Hi David and James,

I've registered on Bag O Tools, but might as well add here that I'll be Neverborn (yes, Neverborn, not Arcanists!) for both this and League of Extraordinary Henchmen.

Ta

Dave/sssk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I pre-registered and have since done a faction swap! Will it be okay to declare a faction at registration (since Bag O'Tools doesn't seem to want to let me change)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/01/2017 at 1:30 PM, Pierowmaniac said:

Hi Dave

I did the preregister as linked above.

Question: I'm not on Rankings I dont want to be, but I saw this software seemed to be linked to Rankings, will the preregister put me back on? (Which I dont want)

 

I'm not sure why you would not want to be on the rankings. Either way Bag O' Tools is not directly linked to Rankings in the sense it is not instantly uploaded.

It is linked in the fact the two gentlemen putting in the work to make BOT are the same who run the rankings also.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Kogan Style said:

I pre-registered and have since done a faction swap! Will it be okay to declare a faction at registration (since Bag O'Tools doesn't seem to want to let me change)

Yes, this can be sorted at registration, but you lose brownie points!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×