Enforcers Assemble - 21st January - Coalville

Clousseau

22 hours ago, jclark said:

Will both days of the side events be using the January strats and deployment? With both days have headhunter, squatters rights and stake a claim?

Also will we know schemes beforehand or on the day?

Cheers,

Jamie

Won't be all the same Strategies on the 2 days as there are 5 in GG17 (for Q1) so you can probably predict what they'll be on day 2. Schemes will be available at registration.

9 hours ago, Clousseau said:

Won't be all the same Strategies on the 2 days as there are 5 in GG17 (for Q1) so you can probably predict what they'll be on day 2. Schemes will be available at registration.

Just to play devils advocate - The rules pack for this said that the strats and schemes would be released 2 weeks before the tournament.  I'm only throwing it out there as it takes me that long to try and get my head round what I'm meant to be doing.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Reservoir Dog said:

Just to play devils advocate - The rules pack for this said that the strats and schemes would be released 2 weeks before the tournament.  I'm only throwing it out there as it takes me that long to try and get my head round what I'm meant to be doing.

Reckon @mythicFOX might have sneaked that one in for the Saturday event :DWill we be getting them in advance @Clousseau?

4 hours ago, Reservoir Dog said:

I second this. But only because the first three rounds of the january rotation are giving me the fear.

Sorry guys, forgotten we'd included that! So, thanks to Crewfaux, here you are;

Round 1: Headhunter/Close - Claim Jump/Frame For Murder/Dig Their Graves/Covert Breakthrough/Search The Ruins

Round 2: Stake A Claim/Standard - Claim Jump/Accusation!/Leave Your Mark/Hunting Party/Inspection

Round 3: Squatter's Rights - Claim Jump/Dig Their Graves/Leave Your Mark/Show Of Force/Recover Evidence

(Note - the Schemes for the Masters will be different in case any of them were sneaking in here for some advance information!)

• Like 2

On 10/01/2017 at 11:42 PM, Clousseau said:

To hopefully speed up registration on the day you can now pre-register at http://www.bag-o-tools.com/scoresheet/#/eventList.

Please also ensure you bring 2 copies printed out of your 100SS pool. These will be checked during round 1.

Hi Dave

I did the preregister as linked above.

Question: I'm not on Rankings I dont want to be, but I saw this software seemed to be linked to Rankings, will the preregister put me back on? (Which I dont want)

On 21/12/2016 at 11:34 AM, lucius101 said:

Summoned models don't count for the pool, does this also applied for summoned Upgrades if Parker or Terracotta Warriors start switching upgrades around on people. (or Yan Lo equipping his limited upgrades too) ?

Thanks

On 21/12/2016 at 10:06 PM, Clousseau said:

Any Upgrades need to be in the pool

This seems to be a bit harsh given summoned models don't need to be in the pool. I don't think  it effects my plans, but are you sure about this?

IMPORTANT INFORMATION...

Due to a limit on what time we need to be out of the building on Saturday evening, registration will now start at 9:15 with Round 1 at 10:00. Subsequent timing will be moved forward and we'll be finished by 5:30pm. If this is likely to be a problem for anyone please let me know asap and we'll see what can be done.

On 14/01/2017 at 1:30 PM, Pierowmaniac said:

Hi Dave

I did the preregister as linked above.

Question: I'm not on Rankings I dont want to be, but I saw this software seemed to be linked to Rankings, will the preregister put me back on? (Which I dont want)

I'm not sure why you would not want to be on the rankings. Either way Bag O' Tools is not directly linked to Rankings in the sense it is not instantly uploaded.

It is linked in the fact the two gentlemen putting in the work to make BOT are the same who run the rankings also.