New guys wants to get in but worried about modle qauilty

BionicRope64

Hello

SO I been interested din Malifaux. Bought the 2nd edition rule book. But never really had time to get into it.

But I do love the design style, the lore and the rules are really interesting. Currently, I'm into Infinity and picked up some age of Sigmar. Use to be 40k player but don;t care for the gameplay anymore.

I gotta ask. What are the models like? I know their plastic but some of them look really thin breakable. Would GW glue work for them or would I need better glue?

Particularly as I'm looking at Mei Feng as my first master. But I'm worried she gonna be difficult for my first build. If so maybe Sonnia. I'm just collecting they masters I like the look of not all one fraction. 

Any advice would be nice. Thank you

The plastic Wyrd uses is comparable in strength to GW plastics. If you have GW plastic glue you can use that (although I would recommend their thin plastic glue over their thick plastic glue). I personally prefer Tamiya Extra Thin Plastic cement--it's the same stuff as the GW plastic glue thin, but it comes with a brush applicator instead of a needle applicator and costs a fraction of the price for a larger bottle.

When it comes to building the models, Malifaux models do tend to have smaller pieces than GW models, but it sounds like you're an experienced hobbyists so I'd be willing to say that you shouldn't have a problem building those kits.

Welcome to Malifaux!

Being a former 40K player myself, I can reassure you about the quality. I would always recommend a better glue than GW's anyway. But if you liked it with GW's miniatures you can use with Wyrs's miniatures too.

The miniatures are a lot thinner than GW's. So you have to be more accurate when assembling them.