[SWEDEN] Malifaux Sundsvall - Navet SK Achievement League 2016

DynamicMan

I will be running a fairly casual achievement league at the Navet SK gaming club for the rest of the year!

It is inspired by the official Rapid Growth document, but it's a bit more relaxed. (Fewer achievements to keep track of, no need to keep to the same faction for the duration, matches are played on any SS level you and your opponent agrees on). There will be some achievements for just showing up, a bunch for things that can happen during matches, and a few for painting models.

Start: 2016-11-21
End: 2016-12-19

No fee to enter.

Official league days are Mondays [18:00 to 22:00], but it will be possible to schedule matches on other days as well. 

To register, or to ask anything, please use one of the following contact methods:

* Message me here on the forum
* Email: malifaux.sundsvall /// gmail.com
* Reach out to the Navet SK gaming club, www.navetsk.se

[Edit: forgot to write exact time]

• 1 month later...

I wish to thank all of the participants for all the fun we had. After today's prizegiving we will keep up the regular play nights on Mondays, and as always I will be offering demo matches on both Mondays and other days if requested and it fits in my calendar. :)

Also, keep your eyes open for a tournament or two coming up here in Sundsvall during the first half of 2017! :)