A (Possibly) Strange Request

Wolfpact

Okay, this may be a weird one!

But due to an in-game incident, wherein one of his Bayou Gremlins nearly beat Lynch to death in melee, said Bayou Gremlin - 'El Kabong', or "E.K." henceforth is a beloved figure for my nephew / regular opponent, and I would love to help him stand out more.

DO any of you fine green gentlemen and bayou belles know where one might procure a Bayou Gremlin-sized banjo base addition?

• Like 3

I thought of that banjo too, but keep in mind it does have a gremlin hand holding it so might not be the best.

There's also the War Pig, whose rider has a banjo with no awkward splits and nothing attached to it which I considered using for my own banjonista conversion. You could also make one out of greenstuff fairly easily. I'm no sculptor, but mine is good enough that people mistake it for being an actual product rather than homemade. Just a flat circle with a divot, a flattened sausage behind it and a couple of very thin rolls for strings.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dogmantra said:

I thought of that banjo too, but keep in mind it does have a gremlin hand holding it so might not be the best.

Ah, the one I have is borrowed from a friend. So it was lready assembled and painted. Honestly haven't looked at it too closely to see if it would be separable.

My local henchman has a metal Somer box that he is going to be giving to me once he finds it in his garage. 

I don't have an exact time frame (he is busy with other things, and I don't particularly need the bayou gremlins yet). So no promises on the time frame, but I'd be happy to send you the banjo from it when I do get it.

Another option would be to wait for the Banjonistas from book 4 to be released. I'm sure there will be one in there that will be usable and to scale.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Math Mathonwy said:

Actually it looks like there's no hand there. I used the violin on mine so had completely forgotten about the banjo. I wonder where mine is...

Bayou+Gremlins+-+Front.JPG

Ahhhh, I had no idea the old metals came with an accessories sprue! Dammit - that's just another "need" to add to the list...

On 11/11/2016 at 6:55 PM, Math Mathonwy said:

This might really be a mandolin but I suppose it'd work:

http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/instruments/a-z/03032

I had something similar (bashed Viktoria of Blood over the noggin). Not keen on hunting down an old pack of Bayou Gremlins, but that Mandolin would work fine. I'll have to order that.