Black Friday Newsletter

Lucidicide

3 hours ago, SpaceViking said:

Just got the poster I ordered in today, and it took a real beating in shipping. Lots of cracks and a few breaks in the material. Anyone else had a problem like this with their posters?

Shouldn't have - those poster tubes (actually triangles) are pretty damn heavy duty. If it's jacked up, then I would hazard a guess it took a real beating in shipping or something overly heavy was at one time on the tube.

Either way, holler at customer service, take a picture of it, burn it out in the backyard while changing senseless whatnot, and they'll see about getting you a replacement. 

• Like 2

I'm gonna show it to the guy who actually bought it (he just put it on my order) and see if it's something he wants to replace or if he's fine. I'm betting the box the poster was in was underneath a heavier box though, one end was basically destroyed and held together with packing tape. In comparison, I'm surprised the poster survived as well as it did.

Resized_20161210_101716.jpeg

Honestly, put it a holler with customer service and we'll get you sorted. Pictures are good -sometimes we can put in a claim and get them to own their mistakes (and thus, the costs, etc). Either way, no sense in taking something that was damaged cause the postal system was a bunch of .. erm .. friendly fellas moving things like putzes. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SoylentRobot said:

i got my dispatched email last Tuesday, still hasnt turned up, just wondering if this is normal for stuff getting to the UK?

If this is any help to you then I'd say don't worry yet....was it regular shipping as opposed to Priority ?...my Gencon order with regular shipping took about eight days from  confirmation....but that wasn't during the mail build up for Christmas 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Burnin' Coal said:

If this is any help to you then I'd say don't worry yet....was it regular shipping as opposed to Priority ?...my Gencon order with regular shipping took about eight days from  confirmation....but that wasn't during the mail build up for Christmas 

ah its probably the Christmas mail then :) just paranoid

• 2 weeks later...