Troubleshooters 2 - 7th January - Daventry

Clousseau

Hi Dave just looking for some pool clarification before I finalise what I want to take

If I want to hire multiples of the same model do I need to pay for it two or three times in my pool? Same question for upgrades too

And do summoned models need to be in the original pool?

Looking forward to this and giving GG 2017 a go :) 

Cheers

George

3 hours ago, Hollingydale said:

Hi Dave just looking for some pool clarification before I finalise what I want to take

If I want to hire multiples of the same model do I need to pay for it two or three times in my pool? Same question for upgrades too

And do summoned models need to be in the original pool?

Looking forward to this and giving GG 2017 a go :) 

Cheers

George

Multiple models need to be in the pool, but summoned models do not. Same goes for Upgrades.

On ‎29‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 3:14 PM, Scotuki said:

I also have a quick question regarding the 70ss pool, does this take into account the merc tax? or does the tax only apply when choosing the crew for each game?

Thanks

Merc tax is only due at the time of hiring and not as part of the pool.

8 minutes ago, Hayleyish said:

Not going to make it sorry, I now have my daughter this weekend and apparently she doesn't want to watch me play a tournament all day. :(

Maybe next time!

Sorry to hear that. Hope to see you at another event - look out for Haul of Eggs at the same venue around Easter.

So we have a nice even 34 players. Please remember to bring 2 copies of your pool with you (one for me, one for you and your opponents).

I will have print outs of the relevant new schemes from GG2017 on the day, and will be trialling the Bag O' Tools live tournament tool.

Buffet lunch has been ordered as have trophies, and there are faction prizes, raffle prizes and a wooden spoon.

I'm planning to set up tables on Friday afternoon so we should have a slick start on Saturday. Looking forward to seeing you all.

• Like 5

Thanks to everyone for an easy to run event. You all behaved impeccably, and I promise to improve my typing!

Results are here http://www.malifaux-rankings.com/#/event/5024

Best painted Master was Seamus by Tom Martin, with runners-up awards to McMourning by Connor Truby and Amelia by Jamie Varney. If anyone took any pictures of them I'd love to see them as I didn't get chance to look at them!

I'd like to extend my thanks to David and all at Battlefield for running and hosting a great tournament. The buffet was probably the best food i've had at an event yet, plentiful and nice. 3 Great games against a real mix of opponents. My last game, a 10-9 win against pandora was probably the most tactically exhausting game i've ever played.