Welcome to Wyrd Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Aaron

November Community Event

33 posts in this topic

Just got mine. As i get my pc, i Will post pic. (I cant manage doing it with Cell, pic is to heavy) edited... And well upside down is still weirder

1482093448534-96403430.jpg

3 people like this

I never got a message telling me who i was paored up with. I got my present from my swcret santa already :(

Thanks Santa for the brush, brush soap and turn counter!!!

1 hour ago, Asyouwish78 said:

I never got a message telling me who i was paored up with. I got my present from my swcret santa already :(

Thanks Santa for the brush, brush soap and turn counter!!!

I sent you a PM with everything you need. Great job this year everyone!

1 person likes this

A big thanks to my Christmas Wyrdo Púca for a delightful present, arrived just in time for Christmas! Paints, gummy lollipops, a lovely letter and a great metal Teddy figure! I Gregory Lindisfarne Haffington the Third... possibly will give him a hat and mustache and use as a proxy figure for a Guild Lawyer. 

Come on. If they can't notice something is off with Lucius they are not going to see through a giant teddy bear wearing a hat and fake facial hair. 

Thanks again~ (p_^)

rsz_wyrd_christmas.jpg

2 people like this

And a mask @Dinokrieg, he totally needs a mask.

I GOT MINE I GOT MINE I GOT MINE THANK YOU!!!

It was a minor Christmas miracle, too--the envelope got ripped, an arm broke, and yet both parts of metal Johan stayed in the package!

Now that I'm looking at the repair, and at the little pile of conversions to come, and having a slightly different idea for the ronin/glamazon trio which didn't include Joss...maybe this Johan will be converted into a properly strong and muscled Joss, with slightly less silly hair. ^_^

1 person likes this

A big shout out to RustAndTheCity for this amazing gift...! A converted and beautifully painted Francesco, a truly wonderful interpretation of the character, and absolutely perfect addition to my Guild crew! And as if that wasn't enough, he also included some well researched and thoughtful sprues of several other minis that I was looking to add to my collection... :) A big and warm thankyou!!

Franc1.jpg

Franc2.jpg

4 people like this