We're currently updating the site and a few things may run slow or not as expected at the moment. Give us a day or two to get everything sorted out and changed up if you would.

One of the new things you'll see about are the 'sticky notes' which you will occasionally see from the site Admins if something important shows up or is newsworthy, or if you happen to be in one of our many beta testing groups giving you an additional heads up when something new needs to be looked at or sorted.

You can send these amongst yourselves as well if you wish, just don't abuse it. 

Thanks for your patience!

Nathan Caroland Nathan Caroland
Sign in to follow this  
Aaron

October Community Contest Voting

Which is your favorite cosplay?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one!

• Black_Lotus
    • Bazlord_Prime
    • Commisarp
    • aquenaton
    • KingSeras
    • Romych
    • LordZombie

Aaron   

The October Community Contest is over! Check out all the entries at the link below.

Head on over, check out the costumes, and then vote in this poll for your favorite piece! The entry with the most votes will win $50 in store credit, and the runner-up will win $20 in store credit (in the event of any ties, the prizes will be split as evenly as possible).

This poll will end on November 9th.

Hey all, (well - really "The Powers That Be")!!

Is the voting all done and done now?  Just it's only a week till the Black Friday sale goes live, and I'd wager that's a pretty juicy target for anyone who's getting store credit from having placed 1st or 2nd by y'all who were gracious enough to vote.

Thanks!

3 hours ago, Bazlord_Prime said:

Hey all, (well - really "The Powers That Be")!!

Is the voting all done and done now?  Just it's only a week till the Black Friday sale goes live, and I'd wager that's a pretty juicy target for anyone who's getting store credit from having placed 1st or 2nd by y'all who were gracious enough to vote.

Thanks!

Aaron's the one handling this and he has just flown over to the UK Nationals this weekend, so if he is anything like me with jet lag, he's going to need at LEAST a day after landing before doing anything as mentally strenuous as counting votes.

On 11/13/2016 at 9:48 PM, Bazlord_Prime said:

Fair enough - thanks for letting me know. If he's been hanging out with the British, i imagine that liver poisoning will be far and away his biggest issue at the moment...

Congrats on your second place win. 

On 11/21/2016 at 8:27 AM, LordZombie said:

Congrats on your second place win. 

Chur!  Thanks mate!  Say - you're not one of the guys who was involved in the Omaha Malifaux podcast, are you? Sry - forgotten the name of it, but I really enjoyed it.

19 hours ago, Bazlord_Prime said:

Chur!  Thanks mate!  Say - you're not one of the guys who was involved in the Omaha Malifaux podcast, are you? Sry - forgotten the name of it, but I really enjoyed it.

I was part of Through the Breach podcast. Really good times being on a podcast, I do miss it.