Welcome to Wyrd Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aaron

October Community Contest Voting

Which is your favorite cosplay?   50 members have voted

  1. 1. Pick one!

    • Black_Lotus
      3
    • Bazlord_Prime
      8
    • Commisarp
      7
    • aquenaton
      3
    • KingSeras
      22
    • Romych
      3
    • LordZombie
      4

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 posts in this topic

The October Community Contest is over! Check out all the entries at the link below.

Head on over, check out the costumes, and then vote in this poll for your favorite piece! The entry with the most votes will win $50 in store credit, and the runner-up will win $20 in store credit (in the event of any ties, the prizes will be split as evenly as possible).

This poll will end on November 9th.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey all, (well - really "The Powers That Be")!!

Is the voting all done and done now?  Just it's only a week till the Black Friday sale goes live, and I'd wager that's a pretty juicy target for anyone who's getting store credit from having placed 1st or 2nd by y'all who were gracious enough to vote.

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bazlord_Prime said:

Hey all, (well - really "The Powers That Be")!!

Is the voting all done and done now?  Just it's only a week till the Black Friday sale goes live, and I'd wager that's a pretty juicy target for anyone who's getting store credit from having placed 1st or 2nd by y'all who were gracious enough to vote.

Thanks!

Aaron's the one handling this and he has just flown over to the UK Nationals this weekend, so if he is anything like me with jet lag, he's going to need at LEAST a day after landing before doing anything as mentally strenuous as counting votes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fair enough - thanks for letting me know. If he's been hanging out with the British, i imagine that liver poisoning will be far and away his biggest issue at the moment...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/13/2016 at 9:48 PM, Bazlord_Prime said:

Fair enough - thanks for letting me know. If he's been hanging out with the British, i imagine that liver poisoning will be far and away his biggest issue at the moment...

Congrats on your second place win. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/21/2016 at 8:27 AM, LordZombie said:

Congrats on your second place win. 

Chur!  Thanks mate!  Say - you're not one of the guys who was involved in the Omaha Malifaux podcast, are you? Sry - forgotten the name of it, but I really enjoyed it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Bazlord_Prime said:

Chur!  Thanks mate!  Say - you're not one of the guys who was involved in the Omaha Malifaux podcast, are you? Sry - forgotten the name of it, but I really enjoyed it.

I was part of Through the Breach podcast. Really good times being on a podcast, I do miss it. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0