November LGS Promotion

Lucidicide

Since there is a LGS promotion November, will there be a November online sale of the other Wave 4 master crews this Black Friday (the crews that were offered on Gencon 2016)? Just want to know ahead of time as to whether I  keep my allocated hobby fund for Malifaux or other products coming out this month :) 

• Like 1

Soooo, will the boxes will have the extra model already inside, right?  It's not a "send in your receipt and the enclosed card" redemption kinda deal, is it?  Just thinking, down here in NZ, none of the local gaming stores have really picked up on Malifaux, so the best they can offer is a service to order stock in according to demand, from their Australian distributor. So the whole process takes a while. Hence my reservations about any kind of November time limit on this deal if it's done by redemption.  

Just curious, cause as a Gremlin player who also plays Guild, and who has a serious love for the Miss Terious sculpt, this is one offer that I might not be able to refuse...

Thanks!

EDIT: actually, just checked said Australian distributor's website, and there's no sign of the Sky Pirates box being available, even for pre-order. Wayland Games UK says it's available for pre-order, but is still 56 days away from being in stock, so will this promotion be available outside the USA?  Thanks again!

35 minutes ago, Bazlord_Prime said:

Soooo, will the boxes will have the extra model already inside, right?  It's not a "send in your receipt and the enclosed card" redemption kinda deal, is it?  Just thinking, down here in NZ, none of the local gaming stores have really picked up on Malifaux, so the best they can offer is a service to order stock in according to demand, from their Australian distributor. So the whole process takes a while. Hence my reservations about any kind of November time limit on this deal if it's done by redemption.  

Just curious, cause as a Gremlin player who also plays Guild, and who has a serious love for the Miss Terious sculpt, this is one offer that I might not be able to refuse...

Thanks!

EDIT: actually, just checked said Australian distributor's website, and there's no sign of the Sky Pirates box being available, even for pre-order. Wayland Games UK says it's available for pre-order, but is still 56 days away from being in stock, so will this promotion be available outside the USA?  Thanks again!

Try The Combat Company. They always get new stock like clockwork. I always see the stickered boxes in there when the promotion is running. They're cool guys, just email them and tell them about the promotion and if you can specifically order one of those boxes.

5 minutes ago, -Loki- said:

Try The Combat Company. They always get new stock like clockwork. I always see the stickered boxes in there when the promotion is running. They're cool guys, just email them and tell them about the promotion and if you can specifically order one of those boxes.

Thanks -Loki-, I'll consider that!

I'll see whether I can get it through my local first though, as they've got a little standing Malifaux stock (mostly metals), and are keen for us to come in and demo the game, try to grow the scene etc - so it'd be nice to back them when possible.

Chur!

Ive been wanting to get back into the Game and with this kind of deal I was already wanting to pick up some Gremmys, but this makes me want to more so. But my LGS isn't actively keeping them in stock, just tells us we can order and they will try to get it in ASAP. If I order through my LGS the Skypirates will it guarantee the sticker? I assume they would be the ones to ask when it comes to wether or not new orders would have the sticker, but I figure id ask here anyway.

Also how much are the sky pirates? I tried checking the webstore but its not showing up.

Distributors get the product this month and pass it along, and it has the stickers on it with the extra figure inside. When you're LGS gets it, or if it goes out of stock at their locations, we can't control. If your store wants one specifically, I suggest the contact their distributor, point to the promotion, tell them they want THIS box exactly, and then have the distributors order heavily enough to sort their store pre orders and demands. 

Best we can do folks. I can only control what we do on this end, not everyone else (though I'm working on it ... :) ).

It's available world wide. 

• Like 3

The Sky Pirates are a November release.  Meaning that the distributors will not get or release the product until the last week of November or 1st week of December with Thanksgiving coming up.

My LGC is finally getting Sept and October releases Tomorrow from GTS.  

5 minutes ago, Artiee said:

The Sky Pirates are a November release.  Meaning that the distributors will not get or release the product until the last week of November or 1st week of December with Thanksgiving coming up.

My LGC is finally getting Sept and October releases Tomorrow from GTS.  

Guess that forces me to hold off on spending my bday money till around thanksgiving then (10 days but... damn that always feels so long.)

• 1 month later...

Edit:

Nevermind, found it this very moment :)

And when are going to see the 'forthcoming details'?

I would like to promote the december promotion at my flgs, but need more information - for example, where to send the bill? 

Help would be appreciated :)

• 1 month later...