Ho Ho Faux - 4th December - Wayland Games

Clousseau

Mike Marshall and myself bring a busy year to an end with a festive story encounter. 3 games in the sprit of the season where anything could happen.

50SS fixed Master. Limited to 16 24 28 places.

Rulespack: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12083335/Rules Pack - Ho Ho Faux - Dec16.pdf

Tickets: http://www.daffcon.info/store/p61/Ho_Ho_Faux_Ticket.html

Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/359183674433133/

• Like 1

Ticket list

1. Jen Truby
  2. Mike Soar
  3. Mike Jenkins
  4. Simon Matless
  5. Lee Battrick
  6. Joe Wood
  7. Tobias Dracup
  8. Alex Dracup
  9. Ben Crowe
  10. Ritch Keeling
  11. Matt Spooner
  12. Bunty
  13. Peter Shepherd
  14. Ben Harris
  15. Jonny Von Woozle
  16. Dave Williamson
  17. Stuart Snares
  18. Elliot Wells
  19. Elliot Wells + 1
  20. Timothy Britton
  21. Paul Florey
  22. Marcus Rose (paying 25th)
  23. Ross Baker (paying 25th)
  24. Troy Ashdown
  25. Paul Dean
  26. James Reeves
  27. Tony Fenton
  28. Mark Elwood UK Number One and Nationals Champion

We are capping this event at 28 tickets so we know how many bits and bobs to make - yes there are bits and bobs - so 1 ticket remains

• 2 weeks later...

So you might be wondering what you are going to be doing at Ho Ho Faux.  Well because its the time to be jolly heres a teaser

Chapter One – In which our heroes go green as they roam the streets of the city looking  for recyclables.

Chapter Two – In which our heroes become artisans of the highest order

Chapter Three – In which our heroes bring peace and love to the beleaguered citizens of Malifaux

• Like 1

Up to 8 players now so here is the fluff from game one

You have recently read an article in the Tattler that talks about how all the best people are doing what’s called ‘upcycling’.  You know you are one of the best people so it’s only fit and proper that you do some and with Christmas coming up what better time to take some old tat, spruce it up a bit and then give it to someone you vaguely like.  To this end, and at frankly great expense, you have acquired a schematic for the greatest Christmas present ever.  Now you just need to get the few bits and bobs you need.

Unfortunately, it seems that some others (who obviously aspire to being the best sort of people but look like riff raff to you) are getting in your way.  Well that’s just not in the spirit of Christmas.

Fluff for game two

Chapter Two

In which our heroes become artisans of the highest order

Well that was slightly more complicated than you hoped but at least you have all the bits that you need to make the greatest Christmas present ever.  All you need to do now is get all the pieces to the workshop, build it and then wrap it.  Simples.

Wait, what’s that, someone else is trying to get to the workshop as well.  Just who do these ner-do-wells think they are.  Don’t they realise you are making the greatest Christmas present ever.

Only one thing for it.  Time to teach them the error of their ways.

43 minutes ago, Starrius said:

I'm interested in this. would this be a good first event to go for a newer player?

Yes. Story events are by their nature fairly silly which means people are more relaxed. There will be a couple of scenario special rules which are above the norm, but they aren't normally too taxing. Mike and Dave are also excellent TOs and I'm sure will be more than happy to help as I am sure all your opponents will too. I'm not just saying all this, my wife is using it as her first solo event too!

• Like 3