Promo Miniature

Hey Wyrdos,

quick question: If i want to have the promo miniature (wich, in this case, i do...) I had to spend more than 60$ in October, wich i did, but not on one receipt. Is that a problim, or is this still accepted ?

I've sent them all on one picture with one form, and beforehand i contacted Wyrd about tis question, but I haven't got any responses.

maybe someone can tell me if I will get this awesome mini, or if I don't have to hold my breath.

greetings

12 minutes ago, ChirpOTK said:

I have a question on this. Do you have to purchase from one of the stores on their approved vendor's list? I have a flgs that I spent a couple hundred at, but they're not one of the stores you guys have listed in Missouri.

That's not necessary, but you get an internet cookie regardless for the first promo question I've heard in awhile that is wholly new and not easy to answer with a search of common promo questions. ^_^

The promo figures should be arriving at the end of the month after the promo finishes, but since that next month is going to be November with Black Friday rolled into that timeframe, I'm hoping they have it scheduled a little earlier in the month this time, for everyone's benefit. It's going to be a very busy week.

1 minute ago, Gnomezilla said:

That's not necessary, but you get an internet cookie regardless for the first promo question I've heard in awhile that is wholly new and not easy to answer with a search of common promo questions. ^_^

The promo figures should be arriving at the end of the month after the promo finishes, but since that next month is going to be November with Black Friday rolled into that timeframe, I'm hoping they have it scheduled a little earlier in the month this time, for everyone's benefit. It's going to be a very busy week.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean to my response.