Upgrade cards?

Gremlin66

Generalist Upgrade Decks 1 and 2 will contain the upgrades under' Genral Faction Upgrades' in each book, from the Core Rulebook through to Ripples of Fate.

The Upgrades for each specific master and henchman (if they have one) are in thier masters crew boxes and really, you won't be able to use them without those models anyway.

So if you've got, as you say, The Kin, and there's upgrades showing that you don't have in Crewfaux, they will be in the Generalist Upgrade decks.

I've got both Generalist Upgrade Decks.  Some like "Do Over" I don't have. I realize the Master specific ones I am not going to have. But some in the Crew Faux I don't have. Do I need to pick up say, Ripples of Fate or other expansion decks? I'm new to this. I'm still trying to figure out if the 7/sins Rock Band is worth an investment, Cool Figs. 

These days I'd recommend against Aresenal Decks, especially if you're also buying Generalist deck 1. Not many returning players these days (hence why Wyrd moved them to POD), and buying Arsenal decks as well as Generalist deck 1 and buying models just needlessly doubles up on every card. Generalist Decks and the crews/models you want get you everything you need for the models you buy. Genralist decks were made to get you the General upgrades without needing Arsenal decks. If you're buying the Arsenal decks to get out of buying the books, that's only going to get you to Crossroads.

I agree its probably not worth recommending arsenal decks unless people have old metals. 

So to get upgrades you buy Generalist upgrade deck, and the new gerneralist upgrade deck 2, which comes with 4 gremlin upgrades, - Do over, barrell up, 1 pig against the world and pork whispering. 

So if you have the other 3 and not do over, then you should contact wyrd with a missing parts request. If you don't have any of them, then you don't have generalist upgrade deck 2. 

5 hours ago, Gremlin66 said:

Apparently that won't work as I don't have any packed by initials to submit.

That shouldn't matter. I've had to use their returns process several times and I've never had the packed by sticker on those sets with issues. Just send through the rest of the information they ask for, Wyrd are pretty good about it.

• 6 months later...

Do Over, Barrel Up, all that good stuff.  There was an upgrade deck with just the Wave 4 stuff in it.  So if you have any friends that play other factions, you can go in on it together and get everything for both of you.  That's what my friends and I did.  I've gone broke on this game enough, and before I know it, Gencon and a new book will be here.  Presumably.  

• Like 1