[Germany] Demo & Open Gaming in Marburg

Greebo

We have a regular gaming night in Marburg (Hesse) on Thursdays. We're meeting in the Spielebrücke (Ketzerbach 21 1/2) starting 6 p.m. There usually is someone to give a demo or to have a pick up game but to be sure that you get the game you want you can ask here or in our  local forum

The venue is easy to find and about a 10 minute walk from the main station. There are several restaurants to get food and a supermarket for refreshments on the other side of the road. 

We're looking forward to seeing you! 

Edit: Forgot to mention that we have about four active players that participate in the divergent paths story campaign so a game for the campaign should be easy to find. To play for the character you want a short message will be really useful to guarantee that you have an opponent who can play. 

• 2 months later...

There will be demos held on Thursday the 5th of January in the Spielebrücke. If you are interested please contact me or just come over to pick up a game.

Regular gaming nights in January are a bit offset, to find an opponent you would have to contact me or use the local forums. In February our local Mortheim campaign will be over and regular gaming night will go on. 

• 2 weeks later...

Another demo-night on Thursday the 26th. There will be a demo for first-time tabletop players and possibly a demo for players new to Malifaux. If you contact me I can plan accordingly. I'll be in the Spielebrücke at 6 p.m..

Regular gaming and spontaneous demos also start on January 26th. In February there are no special events so Thursday is gaming and demo night.

Hope to see you!

• 1 month later...

Just a quick update - regular gaming nights are still on Thursdays and I will usually be there to give spontaneous demos if needed. I also carry around a lot of minis so if you want to try something or don't have a crew, just ask.

Starting March the last Thursday of every month until and including June will be reserved for the local LotR Growth Campagin, so I will probably not be available for demos.

• 1 month later...

For Thursday, April 13th, I've planned a demo night and still got at least one free slot. If you're interested just come to the Spielebrücke at about 1800.

LotR didn't grow as well as planned so no disturbances there. If you want to get a game in or are looking for a demo, just give me a call or come over.

At some point in summer there will be another tournament and a Shifting Loyalties Campaign. Dates are not set yet. 

• 4 weeks later...

And another month of demoing has started... Give me a call or just come to our gaming nights on Thursdays, I'll be there!

Quick update for Campaign and tournament:

Tournament will be on 9/9, we just have to get a reply from our venue if that's possible. As soon as that's set there will be a new thread and a t3 link here.

Campaign will be story driven and will start at some point in May. I guess 18th should be alright. I'll also have a new thread for that as soon as the details are set.

• 2 months later...

After a rather stressful end of the school year finally a new update from my side.

I'll be on holiday for the next 2-3 weeks so there will be no more demos in July. In August everything will be back to normal and you can come over for a demo every Thursday. 

Our campaign is running smoothly until the end of August. 

Our next tournament will not be on the 9th of September but on the 16th. More about that in another thread.

• 4 weeks later...

Holiday and Campaign are over (and both went quite well :) ) so we're back to regular gaming nights and demo opportunities.

Because of  other tournaments we've rescheduled our tournament a second time but now it's set and I'll post the information tomorrow as soon as T3 is ready

• 1 month later...

As usual the monthly upgrade...

At the 30th we'll have our tournament which is filling up nicely, mostly with newer and less experienced players. Furthermore our group has been growing slowly and steadily so you'll have the chance to get a game in most of the weeks. If you contact me beforehand, especially if you want a demo, you can be sure that there will be somebody available for you.

• 3 weeks later...

The tournament is over and it was a blast. Thanks to all the participants!

Demos are still available on Thursdays, just show up and hope that I'm free or contact me to arrange a date. Furthermore we are going to make our games count for Homefront and there maybe will be spontaneous small events with Story Encounters that can be played during the Homefront campaign. 

• 1 month later...

The year is coming to an end, which means our annual Mortheim campaign is going to start soon. Luckily the campaign will not start before December so plenty of time to get some Malifaux in. As usual just come in or contact me to have a game or a demo. In December you will have to contact me beforehand to be sure I bring my miniatures.

Hope to see some of you on Thursdays!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm still alive and still doing Malifaux, even though work has forced me to go a little slower. As usual I'll be around on Thursdays but as I do not always have the time or mindset to play a whole Malifaux game please contact me if you want a demo so that you can be sure I got models with me. 

I'd be happy to see some new faces!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

After a longer pause due to work, holidays and a master thesis, I'm back into Malifaux. So the chance of finding an opponent or a demo on Thursdays are quite good. We're also going to play in the beta if possible.

You can also look forward to some organised play events in the nearer future.