Raise the Roof, Warzone Northampton, Sun 23rd October. UK Nationals Warm-Up!

PanzerHarris

Hi all, 

After some cajoling from our new local shopkeep, I'll be running a small UK Nationals warm-up event at the new Warzone Northampton shop on Sunday October 23rd. This is a smaller shop than Warzone Workshop was, and we need to test out the local facilities, so for that reason this event is limited to 16 players and tickets are on sale at the lower price of £10. 

Please note that this is new venue - the old Warzone Workshop is now closed;

Warzone Northampton
Unit 5, Gold Street Mews
Gold Street
Northampton
NN1 1RA

Recommended parking is in the St Peters Square car park, off St Peters Way and Horse Market. It's free all day on Sundays and a very short walk away - head to the top of the car park and there's a street just to the right of Argos that brings you onto Gold Street. Turn left, Gold Street Mews is a few yards down the street on your left.

Crew selection rules follow those set out in the Nationals pack - any of the various crew selection methods (fixed list, fixed Master, fixed Trinity, fixed Faction, dual faction Master) can be used.

Nationals rulespack is here; https://www.dropbox.com/s/5rqe79vg5r5afs3/Rules Pack 2016.pdf?dl=0 

Strategies and schemes will be flipped in advance, but as per the Nationals they will not be posted early and you find out on the day.

One slight divergence. Models are not required to be painted. Most of us still have painting to do, me included, but I'm not going to add any additional pressures to be done in time for this event. There'll be the usual Best Ben Halford Best Painted awards though.

Rough timetable for the day will be as follows;

1000 doors open for registration

1030 - 1230 game 1

1315 - 1515 game 2

1530 - 1730 game 3

1800 latest, should be all done, dusted and trophies handed out.

Tickets can be purchased by sending £10 as a Paypal gift to the following link: paypal.me/panzerharris/10 (yes, my real name is Benjamin)

Appreciate it's short notice, but hopefully we can still see a lot of people there! As per usual though, the only way to get a confirmed ticket is to send the money - not fair to hold places otherwise.

Any questions, ask away and I'll maintain the usual FAQ thread.

Entrants

1. Craig Woods
2. Karl McConnell
3. Ben Halford
4. Matt Spooner
5. Rich Bream
6. Aron Britchford
7. Connor Truby
8. Graeme Nicholls
9. Marcus Rose
10. Ross Baker
11. James Doxey
12. Paul Butler
13. Adam Hutchinson
14. Chris Donaldson
15. Craig Colley
16. Matt While

Frequently Asked Questions

Is wave 4 allowed?

Yes. All models and upgrades from the Ripples of Fate book are fully legal. If you don't have the models or they're not out yet you can proxy, but the proxies will need to be suitable and they cannot be another Malifaux model without suitable conversion work. Please either bring a book or photocopies / PDF printouts with you if you don't have the stat cards yet - you have to have something to pass your opponent if they ask to see the cards, and I don't mean your phone or tablet.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ProximoCoal said:
On 10/10/2016 at 11:43 PM, Clousseau said:

Sorry for the stupid quote box, couldn't get rid of it.

In the likely event of my replacement cards not arriving from the states in time, does anyone have a mechanised porkchop card I can borrow?

Yup. Not running feng for this event.