Help me decide

izikial

Help me decide  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi. I have been playing malifaux since first edition. I started arcanist and remained with them untill 2ed.

This edition i have not been able to settle on a faction. I know i dont want reser or arcanist but i dont know who to play. So im hoping you guys can give me direction. Idealy i would like a 3 master stable all within the same faction

Ranged ability, dont have to be all ranged all the time but i like being able to act from a distence

Under used/powerd

Coherent athstetic

A level of consistency

Strong synergies to alow intresting crew building

Resiliance, leaning more to healing but any type of toughness

Dislikes

Overly random mechanics

Linier crew builds

Most summoning

Bland archityps

Bunching up to much (im ok having modles around especialy to fulfil combos but i dont like having to have everything within 3 in of each other)

Overly comedic design

Being unquestionably the bad guy

I think thats it. Thank you for any feed back im fed up of going in circles on this

Thank you so far guys. I like outcasts and have always been partial. Im just struggling to commit. So your nudging is helpfull.

I like grems and can see so much power but having not realy played them i didnt know how big randomness was. And yh the fact there not "cool" but more lol dose give them less apeal

100% of people voting Outcasts.

I've been playing a few games with Hamelin, and I have to say he's great. As an Obey master he interacts with all the other Outcast models beneficially, and his own summon engine allows him to churn out a decent amount of 8 stone minions over the course of a game. If you work at it you can get five Rat Kings in five turns.

Ok looks like outcast. Thanks guys. Im thinking about useing jd, tara and parker as my main stable and then using hamlin as my ocasional suprise. Used to love levi but this edition he has been waaaay to popular and has been erraterd so much i dont know what he dose any more

• Like 1