Netflix and Schill, a 50SS (pseudo team) tournament@

The Red Jokers are holding the prestigious NETFLIX AND SCHILL at my local store - and I'd like to help them out with some publicity. It's shaping up to be huge! Here's the details.

Oh yeah boys! It's on at last!

Netflix and Schill, the tournament with so so much to give. All you need to do is bend over and receive.

When: October 22nd and 23rd
Where: House of War, Ringwood, Melbourne
How to pay 
Account Name: Nicholas Gentile
BSB: 083-449
Account: 542647730
Reference: N&S[Your Name]

Full tournament pack here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/eahsgggppg4komd/NetflixandSchillTournamentPack2016.pdf?dl=0

You will note there is no way to pay just yet! Shock horror! I know you want to give us all your monies, but pliz be patient. Nick will update this thread with a bank account for you drop your hard earned guild scrip into post haste.

In the meantime, you can register your interest in coming along to the best Malifaux event you have ever been to in the following ways:
Posting on this beautiful WargamerAU Forum topic
Sending a PM to Head Joker “Huwge” 
Spitting an email right into the box - - - redjokersmalifaux@gmail.com

Post your registration, thoughts and comments here. Don't be afraid to start new threads on the forum and declaring grudges here in order to start claiming those team swagger points!

Note: you do not have to register a team. Individual is fine.
Note 2: If you're arranging a team, get signed up first and we can add your team name in later.

Al.

• 2 weeks later...