Demos and open gaming Cheltenham

maca1066

Hi all,

I am the new Wyrd Henchman at the Cheltenham Wargaming Store Incom Wargaming https://www.incomgaming.co.uk/. I am available for Demos most Tuesdays (hit me up a week in advance either here, on Facebook Conor McNama or @WargamerConor on Twitter) and will be running a special Demo day on 17th Dec.

On the Demo day there will be an additional discount on all Wyrd product ordered on the day and following this I will be organising a 4 week escalation campaign in January 2017 leading to a GG 2016 (GG 2017 if released) ranked 4 round 50ss tournament on March 4th.

2 Tuesday evenings will be dedicated to Malifaux Demos aswell, 15th Nov and 10th January. 

Find the demo events on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/porkchopgaming/

shameless link to tournament:

• 1 month later...

First event tonight with 3 slots for demos for a total of 6 players. Next Demo day is 17th of Dec where there will be 2 tables set up with my lovely assistant running 1 so we can run 4 slots over the day for a total of 16 players.

details of the growth campaign to follow once we have numbers of interested personnel. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looking to organise a malifaux escalation campaign 4 games over 8 weeks (30ss, 40ss, 50ss, 50ss).

Feb and March will be the months of play.

Games can be played at either incom gaming or Cheltenham warchiefs. Or any where really :p.

No entry fee but one limited edition alt sculpt model will be given away for free to the winner of the most games (I'll give a fortnightly update)

It will be run over 8 weeks and you will have 2 weeks to organise and play your game against your opponent. If you can't arrange a game it will be a 5-5 draw.

Models don't need to be painted but must be full assembled and on the right base. 

Games will play the same schemes and strats that I will flip prior to each 2 week window.

Please let me know if your interested, really need 8 players to make it work.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Ran a Few Games down at Swindon and District (SAD) Wargamers and at Cheltenham Warchiefs this month. Currently scoping dates for next tournament in a few months and hoping to do a build up campaign to it. 

If you are in the Swindon or Cotswolds and fancy a game let me know. always up for demoing.