How to reach your local henchman

If you click on the Henchmen tab at the top of the page it will take you to another page where you can locate them via the Henchmen list on the right side of the page (you will need to "dial" down to your country/ state). From here you can then PM them on the forum. It might be a little difficult if you don't know their forum name though, especially if you have a large number in a relatively small area.

I seem to recall you used to be able to simply click on their name from the Henchmen page and it would generate a message, seems that functionality has gone away (or my memory is playing tricks on me).

57 minutes ago, Toastmn said:

Yeah, I tried clicking the name and it did nothing.  I have no idea what that henchman's forum name. I'm trying to get in touch with Junkie.

I don't think the name-clicking functionality made it.

Once you've gotten to the point where you can see the list of henchmen for a state, then open up the forum, go to the messenger http://themostexcellentandawesomeforumever-wyrd.com/messenger/ and and use the "Compose a new message", and then address it to Junkie.  (There's a "Junkie" listed as a henchman in Lapeer, Michigan.  Is that the right location for you?) 

On 9/17/2016 at 8:39 PM, solkan said:

I don't think the name-clicking functionality made it.

Once you've gotten to the point where you can see the list of henchmen for a state, then open up the forum, go to the messenger http://themostexcellentandawesomeforumever-wyrd.com/messenger/ and and use the "Compose a new message", and then address it to Junkie.  (There's a "Junkie" listed as a henchman in Lapeer, Michigan.  Is that the right location for you?) 

Yes. That is the Junkie I'm looking for. Thanks!