UK Doubles GT 2017, Now 15th 16th April

OldManMyke

Buoyed by the success of the doubles last weekend I've gone ahead and booked the event for next year.  Decided (arbitrarily) to move it in the calendar so it will be occurring on 15-16th April 2017 at Sanctuary in Mansfield.

Entrants

1. Maria and Tim - Burn Baby Burn
  2. Pete and Mr Kirk Sir
  3. Joel and Graham
  4. Chris Goff + Matthew Ainge
  5. Gavin Wells + Elliot Wells
  6. Mike Jenkins +1
  7. Peter Sidaway +1
  8. Team Truby
  9. Ross Mason +1

Tickets are on sale now from http://www.daffcon.info/store/p66/Malifaux_UK_Doubles_GT_2017.html

It will pretty much be the same as this year with Wave 4 :) and the following additions to crew selection

Don’t you know who I am

Abilities / Actions on Masters cards and upgrades cannot be used on the other Master in your pairing.

Fractious Alliance

Players are free to use masters from different factions, however if you choose to take advantage of this, note that models from one crew are not considered friendly to the other crew.  They are not enemies (well not overtly anyway) but you would hardly consider them friends.  This means the following:

• Abilities /  Actions that only work on friendly models don’t work on models from the other crew
  • Unfriendly models cannot choose to relent when targeted by an action.  So no using Hamelin to obey Nekima for example without flipping cards for her to resist

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 13/09/2016 at 8:36 PM, OldManMyke said:

• ·      Unfriendly models cannot choose to relent when targeted by an action.  So no using Hamelin to obey Nekima for example without flipping cards for her to resist

What kind of a bell#nd would be pulling schtik like that anyway?!

(Shifts gaze guiltily...) 

cl. To clarify, does that also hold true for wongs "glowey" ability, as that has been a favourite for many years....

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HI Mike,

My partner for the tounie is: Matthew Ainge.

A quick question regarding the 'fractured alliance' rules...

If I were for example to take Arcanist Assets for Hoffman, would that make my M&SU constructs friendly to the arcanist player? As they are still technically arcanist?

Similiar questions along lines of Nellie going through loads of mercenaries in outcasts and the second player being outcasts OR Abilities that benefit a certain keyword that exists across factions e.g. Academic from Sandeep and Rezzer models?

On 09/03/2017 at 9:33 PM, Oz Goff said:

HI Mike,

My partner for the tounie is: Matthew Ainge.

A quick question regarding the 'fractured alliance' rules...

If I were for example to take Arcanist Assets for Hoffman, would that make my M&SU constructs friendly to the arcanist player? As they are still technically arcanist?

Similiar questions along lines of Nellie going through loads of mercenaries in outcasts and the second player being outcasts OR Abilities that benefit a certain keyword that exists across factions e.g. Academic from Sandeep and Rezzer models?

Simple answer No they are not friendly