Welcome to Wyrd Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Aaron

Divergent Paths Info

97 posts in this topic

So I´m going to use the opportunity to say that the store mails haven´t been received either :P 

Please, take your time to finish all your work, I´m also looking forward to the other side, so don`t rush anything (I don`t think that you would, anyway), but keep us informed when the mails actually leave the house - just don`t post a date if you`r e not sure, people tend to get nervous if you do :) 

4 hours ago, Mason said:

If you're referring to this post:

...then you misunderstood the context. Aaron was answering the question right above his post, which asked when the email to the stores was going out. He wasn't commenting on when the story conclusions were being released.

The only comment that we've made about when the story conclusions would be up was the following:

Apologies for the confusion.

Wait. Has this been sent out yet? I was the point of contact for the store, so  I need to let them know who played the five rounds.

1 hour ago, Parker Barrows said:

Wait. Has this been sent out yet? I was the point of contact for the store, so  I need to let them know who played the five rounds.

I'm not sure, that's a Brian thing!

But if you haven't contacted your store yet, I would do so. :)

Just to get the news out - I´ve received the e-mail :D

Will answer it asap^^

2 people like this

*squirms with joy at updates*

Being a responsible, quietly waiting adult about this was killing me! :mellow:

You're quietly waiting? That is some inner strength. I was not printed with that ability and make sure my spouse hears about my waiting endlessly. 

Aj, aj! Bad things really happened to Child... Thankfully Levi was able to save her. My hero ;)

1 person likes this

I blame all Outcast players for what happened to the Child. This is your fault.

A couple neat characters to look for in the future, notably Corinne and Nurse Blades. Neat.

2 people like this

9 minutes ago, Cadaverousbirth said:

I blame all Outcast players for what happened to the Child. This is your fault.

A couple neat characters to look for in the future, notably Corinne and Nurse Blades. Neat.

We are innocent. Blame TT :)

The man’s head exploded in a shower of bone and brain matter, dropping him to the ground like a puppet with its strings cut. Alyce whooped as she pumped her mechanical arm in the air. “BOOM! Headshot, baby!"

I think Alyce is predisposed for these things as the very similar thing happened in my last night game - poor, healthy Samuel Hopkins got a bullet straight between his eyes which popped his head open when Rusty fired at him despite the fact that he was in hard cover (my opponent had no cards left in his hand and I pulled Red Joker on :-fate:-fate damage flip)

:)

4 people like this

On 23.12.2016 at 8:38 PM, daniello_s said:

The man’s head exploded in a shower of bone and brain matter, dropping him to the ground like a puppet with its strings cut. Alyce whooped as she pumped her mechanical arm in the air. “BOOM! Headshot, baby!"

I think Alyce is predisposed for these things as the very similar thing happened in my last night game - poor, healthy Samuel Hopkins got a bullet straight between his eyes which popped his head open when Rusty fired at him despite the fact that he was in hard cover (my opponent had no cards left in his hand and I pulled Red Joker on :-fate:-fate damage flip)

:)

Alice very dangerous girl. One time I've played against Pandora. On 5 turn I had left Leveticus, Alice, 2 abominations, 1 hollow wife and 1 gunslinger, my opponent had left Pandora and Candy. My opponents crew was fully activated, I have Alice and Gunslinger not activated. Gunslinger with rapid fire kill Candy, and I understand what I will win in any case. Alice activating, it has nothing to do, but she saw Pandora in 10 inches from her. But Pandora in engage with Leveticus and 1 abomination. Alice thought "WHEEEE!" and declare rapid fire into Pandora.

Randomize 1 shot: Pandora 10, Leveticus 8, Abomination 4

Abom had 2 wounds remaining. Alice flip Red Joker on damage... Abom turned into a bloody fireworks.

Randomize 2 shot: Pandora 3 (I thought "YES!"), Leveticus Black Joker (I thought "SHIT...")

Leveticus buried =)

3 shot - miss =))

But that's was very fun)

1 person likes this

Have any of the stores received their freebie models for the people who participated in the entire event yet?

As a follow up, was it ever announced what those free models were going to be?

Thanks!

28 minutes ago, Purple Armadillo said:

Have any of the stores received their freebie models for the people who participated in the entire event yet?

As a follow up, was it ever announced what those free models were going to be?

Thanks!

It was never announced--they just started showing up two weeks ago! Our store got a box full of individually packaged small mystery boxes...

are you sure you want spoilers? because this is totally going to be spoilers soon. actually it might be spoilers just because of my signature box now, even though that was partly inspired by the regular tournament pack my own group purchased for Divergent Paths achievement league, which is a different prize pool altogether...

vintage sculpts!

Wyrd DID make them available through a non-guilder route! One which appealed to the sort of gamer which doesn't much overlap with the tournament-goer, no less! I was very, VERY impressed. :huh:

(So now I have an LE witchling handler from the league, and a vintage Sonnia from Wyrd itself. And I'm a Guildie who only owned the boys. Hint taken.)

1 person likes this

Any chance for initial spoiler about new models maybe?... Please... 

;)

3 people like this

And the next one^^

Any nee on the new models?

Will they be in wave 5 for example? :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor