Best Guild general upgrades?

yukonicus

Wave 2 General Upgrades are being released to local games stores this month. You don't need the wave 1 upgrades for Guild that badly, but if you have a friend with the wave 1 generalist desk ask to buy them. Most of them aren't worth it.

An easy way to reach that ten card minimum is to buy a few metal models and get those cards too. Metal Witchling Stalkers are a good choice, and you can find cheap alt metal models in a lot of places.  

Expert Sleuth, Badge of Office and Vengeance Bullet are the go tos; overall I find Expert to be the most applicable, particularly in multiples because winning initiative is huge. Vengeance is good in certain cases, like say Perdita.

Unfortunately no idea what the new upgrades do, though I hear there's one that grants card draw and another which provides condition immunity, which would both be top tier as Guild upgrades go.

31 minutes ago, Surrealistik said:

Unfortunately no idea what the new upgrades do, though I hear there's one that grants card draw and another which provides condition immunity, which would both be top tier as Guild upgrades go.

There's one that provides single use card draw and bonus damage, one that practically gives condition immunity and another situational ability, and the last one lets you, once per game, Slow all your opponents unactivated models if the model carrying the upgrade is the last one to activate on your side. They are pretty great.

• Like 2