Masters and Open Side Events - DATES & VENUE

mythicFOX

As many of you may know Dave (@Clousseau) and I are running the Masters event for the 2016 season.  For those who don't know the Masters is an annual two day invitational event held at the end of each season, you can find out how to qualify for the event in this thread here.  In addition a ranked tournament is held each day, these are open to everyone* to attend, so whoever you are there's a fun weekend of Malifaux to be had. :D 

We're pleased to announce;

The event will be held the weekend of 21st & 22nd of January 2017, at it's usual venue;  Newbridge High School, Coalville, LE67 3SJ.

(Thanks to @Joel for letting us Wyrdos into his school again.)

More details on both events to follow, this post is just so those interested have plenty of notice to make arrangements. 

You may also be interested in the current Malifaux Rankings standings for the Masters, our thanks to Kai (@NoMoreMrNiceKai) for compliling; http://www.malifaux-rankings.com/#/masters

*Note: This year we've decided that players who are qualified to play in the Masters on a given day can't choose to enter the open event on that day instead.

Any questions please ask in this thread, or DM me or Dave.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 9/6/2016 at 7:22 PM, AdrianMills said:

determined to get the required sleep so i can drive down this time.

I suspect I'll drive down each day separately, so if you want a lift on the Saturday morning and sunday evening you're welcome to them.

Same for you Dan (and anyone else in the Sheffield area).

I haven't been to masters (side events) yet, so this should be good. Looking forward to more news

Dave/sssk

• Like 2