Divergent Paths - Global Event

Lucidicide

So happy to see another organized play event! Will definitely step up my attempts to rope friends in. The only non-Guild crew I've got is Rasputina and theres no way I'm supporting Arcanists, so it looks like I'll be backing Guild again.

Also excited for TTB, whenever that gets a campaign. 

Any Shifting Loyalties campaign options? During Nythera we didn't have a big enough pool to play one, but I ran a really fun SL campagn this spring and would love another excuse to run one.

• Like 1

Nythera was paperless, there were pdfs available with rules and information, and there was a territory map on the website along with a digital reporting form. Secret objectives and things were distributed to members of each faction through special event subforums you accessed through declaring your faction allegiance and getting a special badge. They also allowed those of us who don't have nearby shops and Henchmen to participate through home and vassal games.

Nythera wasn't perfect though, so it'll be interesting to see what they have for us this time! 

Even though I don't play either (nor ever plan to play Gremlins) I'd like to see a Nightmare Gremlin or 10T crew. Technically 10T got one this year via Guild McCabe crew box, but I would enjoy seeing a full on Nightmare Shen Long crew or anything from Gremlins. Now, if my primary faction (Neverborn) were to win, I'd kill to have a Nightmare Lynch crew, if only to get an alternative Hungering Darkness. :lol:

• Like 2

Even though I don't play either (nor ever plan to play Gremlins) I'd like to see a Nightmare Gremlin or 10T crew. Technically 10T got one this year via Guild McCabe crew box, but I would enjoy seeing a full on Nightmare Shen Long crew or anything from Gremlins. Now, if my primary faction (Neverborn) were to win, I'd kill to have a Nightmare Lynch crew, if only to get an alternative Hungering Darkness. :lol:

I like the way you think :mask

Thinking of it, Gremlins and Neverborn are the only ones without a Nightmare Crew (considering 10 Thunders can hog the Wild Ones):

- Guild: Dead Justice + Wild Ones

- Ressers: Herald of Obliteration

-Arcanists: Dark Carnival

- 10 Thunders: Wild Ones

- Neverborn: -- None --

- Gremlins: -- None --

- Outcast: Herald of Obliteration

BONUS

- Marcus: -- None --

• Like 1

NB haven't had crews, but we have had Nightmare Dreamer and Nightmare Teddy (along with a Miss Teddy...I love them, but I am really sick of Teddy rehashes). That's why I said I'd really be for a nightmare gremlin set (which I don't even play, nor will ever play as I don't care for them). It would be the most fair to me, or hit both at once and do a nightmare Zoraida set, but I can't even think of anything (that's safe for work) that's more horrifying than my old pewter, saggy boobs Zoraida. :D