Howdy from Maryland!

James Dyson

Good evening, everyone!  My name is Jim, and I'm a player in the Baltimore area of Maryland.  I've had an on-again, off-again interest in Malifaux since 1E, but finally got back into it regularly at the start of 2016.  Since then, I've managed to collect the entirety of the Ten Thunders, and most of the Gremlins and Marcus factions (let's face it, Marcus is practically his own faction).  My FLGS is Titan Games in Lutherville-Timonium, but I'll also get out to Bel Air Games and Games and Stuff on occasion.  If you're in the area and would like a game, just let me know! 

Seeing as I try to get in 3-4 games of Malifaux a week, I figured it was high time I made an account and started to interact with the community more.  Thank you, Wyrd, for such a fun game. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Howdy! I'm a brand new player in southern PA. I'm just within driving distance of Bel Air Games and Titan Games. I know Bel Air has a Malifaux night on Tuesday.. Is there a regular night you meet up to play at Titan Games?

Edit: nevermind, found the facebook group! Hope we get a chance to play sometime.

Edited by nemmons