Aaron

Iconic Fate Deck

I pre-ordered this from a retailer in the UK last year and They tell me they are still awaiting stock from the supplier who seem to be drip feeding them (and presumably other retailers) one or two in every other order. I'm told my order will be filled by the end of April.

Posted before I saw Nathan's reply, sorry

Edited by Loftybloke

21 hours ago, Nathan Caroland said:

Yup. 

First company universally failed, over, and over - and over. After the third time of WTF, really, it was then searched out through three other companies to color match in order to save on the product that is currently in hand, when no one could do it, or get close, I said 'eff it' (it more colorful and longer and louder expletives) and had it all thrown away, and reordered the whole lot of it, with a completely new company. It'll arrive sooner than later. 

So hard to get reliable slave-servants this days ;)

Thanks for the very, hum, detailed (yeah, that's a good one) explanation :PNow I understand why it's taking so long, haha. Best of luck with whatever work still remains to released this cursed thing :P

I have the iconic fate deck and submitted the mistake with customer service (along with getting Nellie instead of Parker crew box) back when I got it. 

Do I need to submit again through this link? I still haven't heard anything about replacement cards but I received a correct Parker crew a week later.

Received a much appreciated update email today explaining the difficulties and outlining a planned timeline for deck replacement.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dancater said:

Received a much appreciated update email today explaining the difficulties and outlining a planned timeline for deck replacement.

Yes, the email today was VERY appreciated!!

Can you guys who received the email elaborate a little please? I never received a deck in the first place in order to request a replacement, so i'm still completely in the dark about when my order might arrive 

Cheers

6 hours ago, Loftybloke said:

Can you guys who received the email elaborate a little please? I never received a deck in the first place in order to request a replacement, so i'm still completely in the dark about when my order might arrive 

Cheers

Contact us through the following link! https://www.wyrd-games.net/contact I'll get you straightened out, promise. :)

• Like 1

Notice that the Iconic Fate Deck is re-releasing in August in the new newsletter.

Hoping this means that all us folks with the misprinted version will see our replacement around the same time Aug/Sept.

Good news.

On 2017-6-9 at 6:13 PM, Artiee said:

I play with mine with the misprints.  I don't want a replacement.

In the end the misprinted ones will be stuff for collectors, you'll see! :)

The site I ordered this off originally last September has gone from pushing the date back over and over again to 'This product is currently unavailable - it is likely that distribution has ceased.'

Not looking great :(