Aaron

Iconic Fate Deck

For anyone that might need it when submitting a request (as I had trouble finding it) - the product # for this item is:  WYR20034 - Fate Deck, Iconic

8 hours ago, ekt3 said:

Hang on, so I now have to place a second order in order to get an Iconic fate deck?

Yes, if it hasn't already shipped. 

Yesterday  I've been noticed about the shippment, then my iconic isn't on it ? Because I saw it on the meil. And thank you for notice that. 

4 minutes ago, PeregrineFalcon said:

@Aaron The mispacked 'form' for putting a link to the image doesn't allow any links whatsoever. It won't let me complete the form the URL to my image is valid.

https://i.imgur.com/iw43oIi.jpeg

Image URL is not actually a required field. Submit without it there and try putting the link in just the comments.

Just now, Aaron said:

Image URL is not actually a required field. Submit without it there and try putting the link in just the comments.

Ok will do. Just as aheads up though the Image URL field doesn't work on that form.

Thx bud!

Unless something has changed, it works fine.  I submitted two in the last few weeks and linked to imgur as well.  I notice that you are trying to use an HTTPS instead of the provided HTTP.  When I look at mine they all show HTTP, so this might cause an issue...

Anyone have any idea if the replacement cards for the Iconic Fate decks have gone out, I havnt seen nor heard anything yet for mine.  Didnt know if I should reapply for the mispack or not.

I was wondering about the release of the Iconic Fate Deck, last time when i checked the upcoming site it was planned for November. Now it vanished. 

Does anyone know when it will be released?