Audible Recommendations with Ambiance!

Grayfax

I need some recommendations for audiobooks that have a Wyrd kind of feeling.  I am pacing myself on the podcast so I don't run out in just a couple of weeks and I am trying to get more time at the paint bench.  I'm trying to stay away from videos / shows as I'll end up watching them.  So, what kind of audible books are out there that have that turn of the century, steampunk, otherworld vibe to them?  

The Strange Affair of Spring Heeled Jack: Burton & Swinburne, Book 1 (The rst of the series is also alternative history steam punkish)

The Alloy of Law : Mistborn  book 4 onwards have a steam punk feel books 1 to 3 are amazing but are more fantasy based.

The Aeronaut's Windlass: The Cinder Spires, Book One

• Like 2

Anything HP Lovecraft has a very Malifaux feel. If you're looking for Audible recommendations, this collection is solid. I also enjoyed this reading of "Shadow over Innsmouth", this reading of "At the Mountains of Madness", and I am listening to this other collection (by the same group as the first collection) a bit at a time.

I am a bit of an Audible addict and must say that the only thing that comes closer to a Malifaux feel than HP Lovecraft is the actual Malifaux lore.

• Like 1

For more of the Old West meets Magic and the Modern Age try Stephen King's Gunslinger series. Every time even think about buying/playing Perdita I want to find a male equivalent and do a Roland Deshain equivalent (protagonist) along with the rest of the cast from the books. 

• Like 1