Schemes & Stones Wave 4 Preview (Asami)

Khyodee

I really like the quick box overviews. Listened to it twice to digest the rules easier.

I'm surprised Mr. Tannen wasn't mentioned since he gives +2 value to all :mask flipped or cheated. That and his regular annoyingness make him an interesting inclusion of Asami. No one wants to hit the little guy if a Jorogumo is breathing down their necks :huh:

• Like 1

On 8/6/2016 at 4:52 PM, Cadaverousbirth said:

I really like the quick box overviews. Listened to it twice to digest the rules easier.

I'm surprised Mr. Tannen wasn't mentioned since he gives +2 value to all :mask flipped or cheated. That and his regular annoyingness make him an interesting inclusion of Asami. No one wants to hit the little guy if a Jorogumo is breathing down their necks :huh:

That and his anti-cheating aura is AMAZING with Asami.  Not only can she summon the beef to provide a SEVERE distraction, he makes up for a serious weakness on her part: a little squishy for being a mid to front line Master. Between him and LRM, you have two models that provide great utility and make Asami a beast to take out. Though I suppose as normal, blasts are evil against that little bubble.

On 8/6/2016 at 1:32 PM, Khyodee said:

I really appreciated the quick heads up from the box. I was really eager to hear about Bettari and the upgrades. I disagreed a bit with the comments regarding the Yokai, but that's a personal preference thing. :D