Operation Stand Down-Malifaux, November 19

mjungledog

Hello,

Similar to my tournament last year around the same time I am running a tournament to benefit Operation Stand Down-RI.

It is a 50ss Gaining Grounds Tournament.  All Veterans will receive an upgrade they can use once per game free of charge, everyone else can purchase the upgrade.

Entry fee is a donation from a list of items I will post shortly.

Food provided by my lovely wife for a small donation.

Location is at Table Top Games, 46 North Main Street, Fall River, MA 02720 (508) 567-1620

Please consider coming.  This is a truly worthy cause.  As some of you know, I have two sons who were deployed to the middle east, so anything that will help veterans is near and dear to my heart.

Hopefully I'll see you there!

• 1 month later...

From Operation Stand Down RI:

Urgently Needed Donations

Food: Our food pantry is open to any veteran in-need. Items such as canned & boxed goods, pasta, packaged cold cuts, diapers and more are always in high demand.

Food / Gas Cards: Gift cards in small amounts of $10, $20 or $25 are needed especially by our veteran families and those veterans searching for or commuting to work. We recommend Price Rite as the money goes further.

Thank you for your consideration!  I'll keep updating as the website gets updated...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...