Critical Twits, a gaming channel from Peterborough, UK

Critical Twits

Hi all! Brian from the Critical Twits here. We're a new(ish - just under a year old) gaming channel from Peterborough, England. We podcast every week on all types of gaming, including once a month on Malifaux regular as clockwork. You might see me around promoting the podcast, which is sadly a thing that has to be done lest I start to question the hundreds of hours I've put into the channel so far. We also post let's plays, unboxings, and video reviews from time to time.

Personally, I used to run my local Games Workshop store and before that I'd hobbied in various forms for fifteen years, but Malifaux is fairly new to me as I've been playing less than two years. I play Outcasts, Neverborn, and Guild, but I'll probably end up with a bit of everything in the end because those models sure are purty. I also write fiction so dark it will make your mother cry, or your money back.

Looking forward to getting to know people here and sharing some strategies to help me beat Joe, our resident rules expert and tournament gamer. I'd also love it if we found any extra players in the region, so let me know via a PM if you want to play some games!

• Like 1