The Governor-General's Wake

ArcanistHero29

So guys, in order to properly mark the tragic and untimely passing of the Governor-General, your friendly neighbourhood Guild Officer has decided to host a tournament. Places are limited, after all he was a private man, so tickets must be purchased ahead of time from ABZ Games: http://abzgames.co.uk/collections/events (they will go up in the next day or two). 

The details:

Date: 17th September 2016

Location: ABZ Games (their shiny new store), Aberdeen Market, Market Street, Aberdeen

Time: 0930 registration, 0950 start. Finishes at 1630.

Cost: £5, tickets are paid via the above link.

The day: Currently we are looking at 16 places, I will put a list here. This may rise to 20, space permitting, but that will depend on demand. I . It is a 50 Soul Stone tournament, fixed Faction. Painting is not mandatory, but preferred and there will be prizes for first, best painted, and hopefully a raffle. There may be a wooden spoon award (literally) and possibly extra prizes to boot. Wave Four crews and models can be used: if it is a 'proxy' (ie Allison Dade) then it must be an appropriate model, as per the normal Wyrd rules. your place in the tournament will be inputted into the rankings as it is an official Wyrd tournament.

The schedule is:

0930-0950 (registration)

0950-1150 Game 1

1200-1400 Game 2

1430-1630 Game 3

1630-1645 Awards etc

I will generate the schemes and strategies ahead of time and reveal them on the day. I will be the ringer to prevent any issues of odd numbers etc. If you can help with scenery then let me know please! I will answer any questions that I can, either here or on the Scottish Society of Malifools. 

Players:

1. Paul Campbell 

2. Joe Taylor

3. Gareth Henry

4. Ben Cairns

5. Jonny West

6. Ewan Smart

7. Kai Young

8. Steve McVicar

9. Jamie Clark

10. David Laing

11. Brendan Nesbitt