Ten Thunders & Resurrectionist Lineup

Lucidicide

Some nice stuff there- looks like the Goryo and maybe a discarded Amalgam from Under Quarantine? Nothing really jumps out personally to me though other than the Reva crew.

Things I am surprised not to see: Patchwork Nephilim, since the art for it has been in a few products and it seemed like a good match for Hayreddin who is also getting released soon. Also, the "mournataur" McMourning made on a whim.

Good stuff, but I think my short-lived enthusiasm for Ressers has waned again. I'm more interested in putting them back in the ground where they belong, apparently.

Rezzers look ace. Hope that guy in the back left will play well with Kirai and Yan Lo.

1 minute ago, SoylentRobot said:

is that finally Molly's huge bodyguard? Sim 29 or something?

Doubtful, I think Sim 29....he's McM's creation and tied to his avatar, but I can't remember if he's currently associated with McM's avatar in the campaign rules (don't believe so, I think Rezzer McM now just summons Students). He looks a lot different from Sim 29 as well.

1 minute ago, Amdor said:

Pity I don't play Ressers, cause I'd really like to field Goryo and Draugr... oh wait, there's always Levi.

Unfortunately I suspect the Goryo is going to be like a lot of Kirai's thematic crew and only have the spirit characteristic and not undead. 

4 minutes ago, Kobayashi said:

I dearly hope that the Spiritsamurai featured on the Resserpage is 10 Thunders, too. Or an Oni.

If not yet, MAKE. IT. So!

Kirai's crew doesn't really cross over into 10T too much. Kirai isn't really involved with them, but its possible the Goryo might have keyword for Yan Lo to use. Who knows! Let's find out at Gencon!

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon Bear said:

Kirai's crew doesn't really cross over into 10T too much. Kirai isn't really involved with them, but its possible the Goryo might have keyword for Yan Lo to use. Who knows! Let's find out at Gencon!

I would not object to it being an Retainer. Not in the slightest!

• Like 1

Sim 29, not 21. And Sim 29 is already allowable, he's a legal proxy for the Carrion Emissary. If you mean the character, Sim 29 never actually got a mention in any fluff I'm aware of other than it was implied that it was McMorning's next project after the Event occurred. There was art that heavily resembled the resin model in the Crossroads Resser story, when it was implied that that art was Archie in the story. That doesn't mean that Archie is or is not Sim 29, we just don't know and won't until more fluff or a developer comment provides evidence one way or another. As far as released fluff has it Sim 29 never overtly occurs at all. If that is Archie, it doesn't mean the Sim 29 model is a legal proxy for him. So not personally sure why the eagerness for Sim 29's potential return, as he never really arrived as anything other than a model, and had no character or stories written about him. Would definitely be interested if that is Archie, as that was one of the only really interesting elements of the Crossroads resser story to my mind.

Well, the TT fell flat.  The only models I really like are the Master and her blind banshee looking thing on the far right, which is probably a good thing as I already want to pick up the gremlin faction after seeing Zipp and crew. I'm pretty pleased with the ressers though. I love the ice cream guy and the ghost samari. All of Reva's crew box are great too. The axe guys miss the mark for me a bit but they aren't too bad and they do gel well aesthetically with the shield bearers.  Guess I'm still a resser first and foremost, though we shall see as Titiana was AMAZING...

29 minutes ago, Nexus said:

In the Crossroads story with Kirai, Molly has a big ol' flesh construct named Archie following her around.
That would be my guess.  :)

Yeah, Archie is who I mean. Hopefully it's him, cos Ive always found it weird that Archie was such a big part of Molly's character and yet didn't have his own model

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Cinnamon Bear said:

Can zombies still enjoy ice cream?

Can they taste things?

These are crucial questions.

30 minutes ago, Kobayashi said:

Maybe the ice cream just triggers the memory of happier times and thus they enjoy it?

Exactly! Also, where did they get it from? This is the first reference to ice cream I have seen in Malifaux and I need to know where it's coming from. Is it some insidious plot from the Cult of December?

• Like 1