Arcanist Lineup

Lucidicide

Interesting. Is the old guy perhaps an Ancestor? Would be cool if the rider is a Horseman, I mean they are not that closely modelled on the horsemen of the apocalypse anyway, so why can't there be more than four in Malaifaux? :P Like the Terracotta guys as well. 

Ten Thunders Preview

http://www.wyrd-games.net/news/2016/7/31/the-ten-thunders-lineup

No dedicated thread (that I could find) but there is the Ten Thunders preview.

Terracota warriors look cool, curious to see who they have (if anyone) powerful utility for, ancestors? Yan Lo?

The old man clearly looks like some sort of priest, buddhist type (prayer beads and all), as a Sandeep prospective player (read I am a Union man) kinda hoping he is an Academic as well.  I'd expect he'll be good in Shenlong list but pure speculation.

The really interesting mini however is the flying lizard/dragon/pegasus beast (pretty certain it's a Kirin or Qilin) and rider... I am certain really fast, I suspect an Enforcer.  It's I think meant to be an omen of good fortune and royalty.... I guess it could be Oni but I don't think it actually should be, although the rider could be.  Curious.

Solid preview.

On 7/30/2016 at 1:44 PM, aquenaton said:

I bet she is a member of the m&su human resourses, so she will belike a lawyer or something.

But what about their NON-HUMAN Resources?!

Arrguuuhhhh!

Also, I looked at the preview and I was like "What, did Surlids start getting more human like and join the Arcanist?"  And then I realized they were the poison gamin that were previewed with Sandeep's box lol.

And Kadru still looks like a boss.  Although those snakes she is.. wielding? those are basically weapons for her right?, look way more scary being white for some reason.  Seems unnatural to me.

EDIT:  I got to the second page, and everyone was talking about 10T and I was like.. "Did I post on the wrong thread?  Is there even a 10T preview?!"  lol, jerks.

On 7/30/2016 at 1:07 PM, santaclaws01 said:

"Before you make an attack you have to fill out Form 1A, in triplicate, and have it signed by the Governer General, the person you wish to attack, and an impartial observer. After that we should get you your permit for an attack in about 6-8 weeks."

Don't forget the 20 Scrip processing fees...  His Honer Gustavis Fitzwilliam Lucius will be so pleased with all the red tape!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tawg said:

EDIT:  I got to the second page, and everyone was talking about 10T and I was like.. "Did I post on the wrong thread?  Is there even a 10T preview?!"  lol, jerks.

Sorry! That was my fault. I went to grab the Arcanist wallpaper and was surprised to see 10T up already.

Mostly looking forward to the next two though, especially Neverborn. So far my favorite revealed models are the Guild's bearded Death Marshal dude and Allison Dade, but overall I think Outcasts had the best looking group overall (I love the weird west aesthetic and those Outcast Last Blossoms look better to me than the new 10T stuff). Lots of good models overall, though, and I think this is going to be a really strong release :D 

Seting myself up for GenCon; Wyrd said they gonna update the store afternoonish / eveningish.

Since I am a silly european and hardly am apt in calculating time I ask: What time is it now in the wonderous world of Wyrd. I just want to make sure to not pull an allnighter and miss the deadline anyway and be totally exhausted for work. If I can see that it's either not worth staying up too late I'd rather tuck myself in early and rise with the first ray of sunlight!

28 minutes ago, Kobayashi said:

Setting myself up for GenCon; Wyrd said they gonna update the store afternoonish / eveningish.

Since I am a silly european and hardly am apt in calculating time I ask: What time is it now in the wonderous world of Wyrd. I just want to make sure to not pull an allnighter and miss the deadline anyway and be totally exhausted for work. If I can see that it's either not worth staying up too late I'd rather tuck myself in early and rise with the first ray of sunlight!

You are GMT +1; they are GMT -5; it's nowhere near the change of daylight savings time, so as long as your country has daylight savings time (or summer time or whatever you call it) we can ignore that, and they will always be six hours earlier in the day than you are. For them it's after 2:30AM as I post this. As their afternoonish turns into eveningish, you're experiencing midnight. I think you go to bed earlier than that though.

[When in doubt about the time, find someone who had a long-distance relationship from time zone A to time zone B. They will know. :P]

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Gnomezilla said:

You are GMT +1; they are GMT -5; it's nowhere near the change of daylight savings time, so as long as your country has daylight savings time (or summer time or whatever you call it) we can ignore that, and they will always be six hours earlier in the day than you are. For them it's after 2:30AM as I post this. As their afternoonish turns into eveningish, you're experiencing midnight. I think you go to bed earlier than that though.

[When in doubt about the time, find someone who had a long-distance relationship from time zone A to time zone B. They will know. :P]

I took another approach just now. I searched their Wikipedia entry and googled for the time. But thank you for explaining time to me :3.

Yes, I might be awake until 10ish [my time] or so, if it's not up by then, I plunder the rest available, though considering Wyrd and Gremlin being not the most popular faction (as it seems); I think I can snag my sweet Zipp. Everything on top is just the icing on the DROPPING PIANO!

29 minutes ago, r4st4f4n said:

2v3klev.jpg

Sista...?

Hope so, that would be really cool!

I think we have been given both of their names though and they had different surnames.

Really love the snake lady, shame there's nothing else here that excites me... hopefully she works with other masters I have (namely Kaeris or Colette!) and I can pick her up separately off someone!

• 4 weeks later...