Outcasts Lineup

Lucidicide

2 minutes ago, goth said:

Apothecary!?

*crosses fingers*

PleasebeamercenarypleasebeamercenaryPleasebeamercenarypleasebeamercenaryPleasebeamercenarypleasebeamercenary

Do you mean Parker's totem?

As someone who hasn't gotten Misaki yet, having new minions for her (potentially maybe I guess) is very exciting!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, JimO said:

I'm new here...who is the guy on the clock.  He looks fantastic!

It's Aionus he was a limited release last year. You can still find him online. He was cast in a different material than the usual plastics so is a bit more flexible. Also he comes pre-assembled.

• Like 2

I like the Last Blossom Models. I always felt kinda felt that Outcast Misaki was an Outcast just to tic off the box. This kinda helps make her feel more like an actual Outcast.

I've seen one of zombie cowboys before in TTB. Not sure which one. *starts to look through his TTB and Penny Dreadfuls*

• Like 2

Cool if there are some Outcast Last Blossoms so Misaki isn't quite so one sided (if that is what they are, it seems reasonable).

For the Zombie Cowboys I'm thinking Tara, or maybe Jack Daw, since they are living impaired as well and need to stick together against the living and all their prejudices!

27 minutes ago, Parker Barrows said:

I like the Last Blossom Models. I always felt kinda felt that Outcast Misaki was an Outcast just to tic off the box. This kinda helps make her feel more like an actual Outcast.

I've seen one of zombie cowboys before in TTB. Not sure which one. *starts to look through his TTB and Penny Dreadfuls*

A lot of the TT Masters could use a little more unique sharing faction wise.  For example, it would be nice if there were some Black Sheep that weren't dual faction.

• Like 1