Guild Lineup

Lucidicide

So we have a journalist Henchman or Enforcer.

The two Deathmarshal type characters look a bit different from each other but it would be odd with two special deathmarshals so I think they are the same type.

Then we have another type of slave. It seems to be the new thing for Guild, various types of opponents they have enslaved.

2 minutes ago, Bengt said:

Then we have another type of slave. It seems to be the new thing for Guild, various types of opponents they have enslaved.

Enslaved, such a hard word. We as Guild merely suggested to them, that they would benefit helping us and they had been nothing but eager to comply.

• Like 5

Just now, Merry_HangedMan said:

Hmm, seems that each faction is getting 7 new "units". I've counted 7 for Gremlins, and here we have 7 for the Guild. 

It's probably more like Crew box + 3-ish. Neverborn have 6 unit types in the crew box since the three minions are all different, but they'll probably still get more than one extra release.

• Like 2

The reporter at the back is familiar. I believe that she was in the TTB adventure Northern Agression? Can't get to it now to check if that's the adventure or her name, but that one was set in Ridley, which is where Nellie's character has been involved before.

• Like 2

ALLISON DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADE!!!!!!

Through the Breach models coming across into fully fledged Malifaux minis! SIGN ME RIGHT THE FRICK UP.

Those of you speculating on the other reporter with the black hair being a henchman/enforcer, if you haven't read it, go pick up Through the Breach: In Defense of Innocence (Penny Dreadful). She's Allison Dade, importante reporter NPC for the story. :) She's got stats in there and such, so you can ramp up your speculations from there.

She's the one with the writing pad if I didn't describe her well enough. XD

• Like 9

15 minutes ago, Talismaniical said:

ALLISON DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADE!!!!!!

Through the Breach models coming across into fully fledged Malifaux minis! SIGN ME RIGHT THE FRICK UP.

Those of you speculating on the other reporter with the black hair being a henchman/enforcer, if you haven't read it, go pick up Through the Breach: In Defense of Innocence (Penny Dreadful). She's Allison Dade, importante reporter NPC for the story. :) She's got stats in there and such, so you can ramp up your speculations from there.

She's the one with the writing pad if I didn't describe her well enough. XD

I thought that dark haired lady looked familiar!

• Like 3

Honestly i suspect its sort of like a death marshal version of witchlings and witchling handler. The death marshal is some kind of support piece for assisting these blindfolded dudes, who are probably either failed death marshals or ex-ressurs forced to channel a ghost or something? Like uh, the death marshal traps the ghost in a criminal, then uses the criminal to fight stuff with ghost powers?

18 minutes ago, WildBorr said:

The lack of constructs is very upsetting... Poor Hoffman...

I am pouting, but not surprised. Think we're supposed to be playing with the toys that wave three brought. That reminds me, though...

*dispatches a warden to slap @Kobayashiupside the head for last night's fitful sleep* You don't get a full-on peacekeeper slap upside the head, not least that it wouldn't be able to reach down that far, but you still get a slap.

2 minutes ago, Gnomezilla said:

I am pouting, but not surprised. Think we're supposed to be playing with the toys that wave three brought. That reminds me, though...

*dispatches a warden to slap @Kobayashiupside the head for last night's fitful sleep* You don't get a full-on peacekeeper slap upside the head, not least that it wouldn't be able to reach down that far, but you still get a slap.

Maybe there will be some Arcanist constructs he can take or one of the new general upgrades will be construct support?