AlessandroRUS

Malifaux Miniatures by Alessandro

I like what you did the saw for the Large Arachnid.  I just filed a groove down the middle so mine look like a pair of saws.  The weathering on the Large Arachnid is excellent.  It looks like it's been used in some industrial setting for months before being pressed into a fight.

You did an excellent paint job on them, the only comment I would have is the shadows on the pants for the male look a little dark.  The more I see them, the less I like the Gunsmiths.  The female one is holding the pistols terribly, and the male just looks bland to me.

... You've done such an amazing job on those gunsmiths, and now I look at my own and think... "Why oh WHY did I think that was finished? This will not do..."

You've just sentenced me to an extra day of repainting their coats like yours. ;-;

Outstanding work!

The paintjob on the Emissary brings me to actually like the model :P. I love how the different shades complement each other and the freehand to add details. Awesome.

Wiw, these transitions are really beautiful.

What I love most ist the colouring of the plant, it seems really realistic! I am really glad I stumbled across this thread :D