Welcome to Wyrd Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

AlessandroRUS

Malifaux Miniatures by Alessandro

31 posts in this topic

Beautiful work. I love what I you did with the large arachnid blades. The blending on the gunsmiths is stunning.

1 person likes this

Those Gunsmiths and large arachnid look absolutely perfect. 

I like what you did the saw for the Large Arachnid.  I just filed a groove down the middle so mine look like a pair of saws.  The weathering on the Large Arachnid is excellent.  It looks like it's been used in some industrial setting for months before being pressed into a fight.

You did an excellent paint job on them, the only comment I would have is the shadows on the pants for the male look a little dark.  The more I see them, the less I like the Gunsmiths.  The female one is holding the pistols terribly, and the male just looks bland to me.

I have been looking at these for several days now and have to say what an excellent job you have done on these models...wonderful brushwork....I look forward to seeing more

... You've done such an amazing job on those gunsmiths, and now I look at my own and think... "Why oh WHY did I think that was finished? This will not do..."

You've just sentenced me to an extra day of repainting their coats like yours. ;-;

Amazing work! Truly inspiring.  Best paintjob I've seen in a long time.  Keep up the good work!

1 person likes this

Stunning ! My favourite emissary model brought to life - wonderful brushwork 

1 person likes this

Excellent work. Anyone interested can see better quality pics of this on Putty and Paint, which is where I first saw him. Not sure why OP didn't post the link.

http://pnp.li/COzE

1 person likes this

Outstanding work!

The paintjob on the Emissary brings me to actually like the model :P. I love how the different shades complement each other and the freehand to add details. Awesome.

1 person likes this

The best Emissary I've seen so far, absolutely amazing work!

1 person likes this

Wiw, these transitions are really beautiful.

What I love most ist the colouring of the plant, it seems really realistic! I am really glad I stumbled across this thread :D

1 person likes this

Thank you very much, guys, I'm very glad that you all liked my work! Coming soon :) The new figures are already in the process of painting! :)

1 person likes this